Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,754 members, 7,831,419 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

What To Do When You Have A Good Dream. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What To Do When You Have A Good Dream. (488 Views)

What To Do When You Have A Good Dream. / What To Do When You Have A Good Dream. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What To Do When You Have A Good Dream. by Revadebola: 3:53pm On Apr 15, 2018
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD DREAM.

Remember God uses dreams to speak to us.

Job 33:14-15 (KJV)
"For God speaketh once, yea twice, yet man perceiveth it not.In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed".

God can use dreams to convey His messages, instructions, prophecies or promises to you. When you have good dreams, do the following.

1. Seek a clear and proper interpretation of the dream.
2. Don't discuss the dreams with dreams killers.
3. Pray for the fulfillment of the dream. The devil will want to hinder it, so pray on it.
4. Declare a fast concerning the dream to come to past. Forces of darkness won't want good dreams to come to past.
5. Take steps of faith towards actualization of the dream.
6. Patiently wait on the Lord for His timing of the fulfillment of the dream.
7. Avoid sins and disobedience that will hinder the fulfillment of the dream.

PRAYER POINTS :
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every evil forces against the fulfillment of the good dreams God showed me.
2. My God, bring the fulfillment of all the good dreams I have had.
3. I decree in Jesus Name, my good dreams will not be delayed again.
4. I arise and act on my good dreams.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER /MESSAGE.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS AND THE WHATSAPP GROUP YOU BELONG TO.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/04/18 / The Glory Of A Consecrated Life / Prophet And Mrs Joy Samuel Olaluwoye In New Look (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.