Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 PM

Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? (456 Views)

See Why Women Investors Are Still Outperforming Men / Nigeria’s Stock Market Closes For Christmas With N2bn Loss / Share Your No Loss Winning Forex Strategies And System Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? by Eziokwuegbuozoo: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
It's very common to see or hear that a woman have lost her phone, sometimes you try to get a contact from a woman but her reply will be that she had lost her phone and the said phone may not have lasted up to 6 months or even below. But in the other hand you'd see a man with a phone and you'd be surprised when he tells you that he had used the very phone for like 3 years or more. So what do you think is the possible reason behind the common scenario or phenomenon with the women loosing their phones more often than men.

I actually decided to bring in this topic here because a girl close to me (not too close though) just lost her phone yesternight and have been crying out her eye balls since then probably could be a big phone; my neighbour have already lost 2 phones this year alone. Could it be village people following women on the use of phones or something else.
Re: Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2018
carelessness, Dats all.I know of four girls that the same tin happened to.not once ,twice but close to four times. and guess what,its their boyfriends dat always bear d brunt of it all.one even told me dat she can't use her money to buy fone.that she hasn't done it b4 and she can't do it
Re: Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hmmm My tecno spark k9 phone was stolen frm m handbag due to carelessnes 2wks ago. I got the phone Dec 2017 and planned to sell it the day it was stolen. Village ppl no join for this one.

Omo I still havnt retrived the lines.

(1) (Reply)

Bros If You Don't Know That Money Has Relocated, You Are On Your Own / Make Minimum Of 10k A Week With A Capital N1600 / I Want To Own A House? Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.