Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show (58067 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha Suffers Nip Slip During Saturday Night Party / BBNaija: Alex Removes Her Top, Bares Boobs On Live TV / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by Trexnemesis(m): 10:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
DesireBenjamin:

cheesy cheesy grin grin hehehe so much hate yet she's in the finals, can't wait for her to win that money so you can go drown in the red sea tongue tongue

Gbam!
Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by mikaj(m): 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2018
KushyKush:
Alex is nothing but a dirty, immature incoming prostitute.

You will understand this if you follow the show. Her dance styles shows how much of a professional stripper she is.

I can't imagine any guy in his right mind leaving a girl with potentials for a dirty, no talent, razz, striping related thing like Alex.

She never marry she dirty like pig and she no dey wear bra, imagine when she gets married... Marriage is much more than shaking bumbum

I know Alex and she is nothing of sort. Stop hating man it’s bad for your health ✌�

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by Trexnemesis(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2018
HORLADSTAR:
All i saw was an innocent looking girl

Thank you very mus. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by fabrestove: 10:48pm On Apr 15, 2018
ibkgab001:
I saw Alex nipple this evening
What type of statement is that ? grin

A. Valid statement
B. Direct nipples
C. Centeric dot

By the way why is Ebuka keeping Ceec in a separate room alone hope no be wetin I dey think

Point of corruption please, Alex nipple saw you and not the other way round, thanks

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by ibotcom(f): 11:06pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thatnawtichick:
FYI if you truly watch bbn...you will know she's not dirty...she's one of the neatest(after Nina)...I dance like her ....does that make me a professional stripper??
So you sef know say u never turn PROFESSIONAL, but u no be amateur abi... don't worry, with more years of experience, I know say one day u go make us proud.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
KushyKush:

You will understand this if you follow the show. Her dance styles shows how much of a professional stripper she is.

I can't imagine any guy in his right mind leaving a girl with potentials for a dirty, no talent, razz, striping related thing like Alex.
Envious spirit is a sin

She never marry she dirty like pig and she no dey wear bra, imagine when she gets married... Marriage is much more than shaking bumbum
Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:26pm On Apr 15, 2018
KushyKush:

Envious spirit is a sin

Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by horlakunle25(m): 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2018
KushyKush:

ahahah all this king epistle on dat innocent girl, bt pls just talk how much she owe you abeg, I go help her pay.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
KushyKush:

Sincerely, No Pun intended........This is the most stupidd post I have come across in my entire life ..... Why so much hatred, For someone u don't even know, someone u only saw on the television.

""Her dance styles shows how much of a professional stripper she is""

Kai Buhari, what have u done to this country.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by nonix22(m): 12:04am On Apr 16, 2018
KushyKush:

Haba, easy na. Na one person get all these paragraphs as if u know her before

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by Shally2: 12:12am On Apr 16, 2018
KushyKush:

you go die. Jealousi. Alex is way better than you. Mumu

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by godofuck231: 12:17am On Apr 16, 2018
prosper21:
Ok,so wentin u want make we do? Contribute money to buy her clothes?. Done!!

Help her, send her just 1 f#ck,
I don't have to give grin
Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by Shally2: 12:19am On Apr 16, 2018
You are calling her dirty because she didn't bleach her skin. From my observations, alex is the only one who takes her bath and brushes her teeth before going to bed in that house. She is better than you kushykush or whatever stupid Mumu name your bear. Ewu.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by Thatnawtichick(f): 1:07am On Apr 16, 2018
ibotcom:
So you sef know say u never turn PROFESSIONAL, but u no be amateur abi... don't worry, with more years of experience, I know say one day u go make us proud.
somebody's Mouthpiece .....I tuale for you
Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by Vicktomaniaa(m): 8:19am On Apr 16, 2018
If we talk about neatness I think only Rico, Khloe and anto were the neatest others are dirty, well do you pray to marry a girl like Nina who to me is the most confused girl in Nigeria or u pray to marry a talent girl like cee c who is full of hurt and anger who can't even share her stuffs, proud and arrogant, Alex is the kind of girl that trust men even wen wen situations looks different..... (Bro she's got something for dancing just as u got something for maturation lol � just kidding)

KushyKush:

Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by salesforce: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2018
oh
Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by Nobody: 11:46am On Apr 16, 2018
KushyKush:

Please stop watching the show.
Its rated 18.
Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by Bellarod05: 12:41am On Apr 17, 2018
So Illmannered girl with that her flat lip,so brainless I can't even forget the day they were preparing for presentations (earth warming)when Leo was still her lover in the house and she told us she couldnt comprehend the topic but rather stay on the fence(she doesn't have any single trait of intelligence but dance all the time to cover her miserable shortcomings....Ifu enada is a very intelligent and strong lady who should have stayed instead of this stupid and mischievous girl,She can even fake a cry you believe she is real.,So she finally moved on from Leo and jump at Tobi after just few weeks(Shows she fake even her emotions)... I like ceec for showing her true colour, people like ceec will let you know where you stand with them.
...I am Alex hater you can spot me if you like I don't care.#rubbish
Trexnemesis:

No matter what you say, she will defeat the uncultured dwarf Cee c at the end. Just watch. She's the most beautiful, home-trained and best mannered girl in the house.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by Bellarod05: 12:54am On Apr 17, 2018
See ehn....we are in the era where empty vessels will fade away in no time,not only marriage needs that...Every area of life needs to see you show what you can offer aside shaking bumbum all the time,
Alex can't contribute to any tangible and sensible topic objectively and constructively..
Which multinational company can employ that one as a brand manager(SMH)
A wealthy man who marry her self will have himself to blame few years after marriage with her...
Genevieve shaku shaku trending video shows a woman who knows how to strike a balance in all things....at least she is not empty like Alex.
Njeps:

Please stop watching the show.
Its rated 18.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by Bellarod05: 12:59am On Apr 17, 2018
See ehn you right....we are in the era where empty vessels will fade away in no time,not only marriage needs that...Every area of life needs to see you show what you can offer aside shaking bumbum all the time,
Alex can't contribute to any tangible and sensible topic objectively and constructively..
Which multinational company can employ that one as a brand manager(SMH)
A wealthy man who marry her self will have himself to blame few years after marriage with her...
Genevieve shaku shaku trending video shows a woman who knows how to strike a balance in all things....at least she is not empty like Alex.
quote author=KushyKush post=66739802]Alex is nothing but a dirty, immature incoming prostitute.

[/quote]
Re: BBNaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip On Live Eviction Show by Nobody: 8:09am On May 31, 2019
Let me take a nap... great style, anyway. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TSTV: Angry GOTV Subscribers Grumble Over Poor Services / Startimes Introduces "Pay As You Go", Adds More Stations / BBNaija: "I'm Sad And Don't Know What To Do" - Tega's Husband Breaks Silence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.