Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

#bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House (32683 Views)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija / BBNaija: Cee-C And Tobi Making Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by EsvNwoye(m): 8:26am On Apr 16, 2018
CeeC... I must confess, I like the gut she got.
I have never seen a Nigerian Lady this strong, her mentality is second to none and her grandeur is so majestic.

I don't frequent that show but Nairaland gives me a Lead everyday.

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by twentyk(m): 8:28am On Apr 16, 2018
I never watch this bbm before but una don dey make me like this cee c girl....

But the only cc me i know is Top-up...i mean credit card..

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by seuncyber(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2018
Cee c silly
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by darlingnuel(m): 8:30am On Apr 16, 2018
Make I hear say CeeC win the prize... Impossible! Let her survive all the eviction nominations but she ain't gonna win shit. No hating. She has been kept in the house just for the fun her drama brings to the game. I pity her tho, cos gonna be a long, dry and lonely week for her: no friends, she's gonna be all by herself...hating Alex and Tobi

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by clintonsparkz(m): 8:31am On Apr 16, 2018
247frolicboss:

After last night’s eviction show,Big Brother Naija housemate,Cee-C was made to wait at the arena,thereby deceiving fellow housemates into thinking she was evicted .

While Tobi,Miracle,Nina and Alex celebrated,Cee-C arrived and their response was epic.They were spellbound.

Watch Video Below:

http://newshelm.ng/bbnaiija-the-epic-moment-cee-c-returned-to-the-house/

Op u are sick!!! where is the video?

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by MrNigeria2018: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2018
If that lowlife called Ceece could be called a bosslady and strong, then Nigeria is finished.

A worthless pig who insult anything for no reason

A worthless pig who look down on her fellow human being

A worthless lowlife who rejoiced over the death of her best friend

A worthless lowlife who lack home training

A worthless pig who gossip about others all day but get upset about others talking about her

A worthless pig who needs psychiatric evaluation than 45m

If Nigerian youth could vote for that worthless pig, then Babangida could become Nigeria president again

I now accept that Nigerians deserve the bad leadership they have got

They voted for her to spite people who condemned her obnoxious attitudes towards other people, they forget the fact that at end of the day, those who voted for her ll be the one who ll feel the pains of their product-Ceece when she begins to throw her success to their faces and called them names.

If that slowpoke called Ceece is looking down on people now without 45M, what do you think ll happen when you give her 45M?

Common Nigerians and majority of these fools who wasted their naira to vote for her have no chance around her cos she ll walk over you.

For Nigerian youth to have voted those intelligent, smart, educated, classy, respectful and easy going guys out except Koko, then that tell you why most of them are still wallowing in unemployment and poverty.

A country where 45M ll be given to unproductive shows and 10,000 to best graduating student, what do you expect?

Ceece remain the most useless, arrogant, hate personified and evil person in that house.

8 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by AdamuAudu: 8:32am On Apr 16, 2018
tomdon:
Nairaland update comes late

I never imagined that I will vote in this show but I will vote Cee-c.
I think she's loud and have some behaviors she needs to work on to improve herself. Most humans do. She's young and most people learn over time. She will improve as time goes on.
But there's no denying that I have a soft spot for her because she's a determined and focused girl.
It takes more than virginity to be an excellent person but she still has that, so, good for her.
I don't know why she has kept it but it's not easy and I hope she won't make a mistake of becoming cheap as to allow anyone take it before she marries her prince charming

Text vote Cee-c to 32052

Am sure you are correct. But how do I vote for other? For example if I want to vote Dave, do I say Vote Dave to that same number , 32052?
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by zicoisaac: 8:35am On Apr 16, 2018
CeeCee is my favourite housemate. She's real and I love her mental strength. She doesn't backbite, She's so disciplined and I love the way she carry herself. you have my vote....

5 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by confy22: 8:36am On Apr 16, 2018
I didn't like her from the beginning of the show, but now... The babe made me vote for the first time, I never knew I could use my money for this show. I just love Cee-c

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Divay22(f): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

Only a sick person will just start wasting money on someone who has NOTHING on you.
WHAT VALUE WILL VOTING FOR CEECI ADD TO YOUR LIFE

Even if one just one to throw money around, it should never be for someone who is sad, bitter, hateful, arrogant and rude.
Uncle judge undecided

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 16, 2018
MrNigeria2018:
If that lowlife called Ceece could be called a bosslady and strong, then Nigeria is finished.

A worthless pig who gossip about others all day but get upset about others talking about her

If Nigerian youth could vote for that worthless pig, then Babangida could become Nigeria president again

I know accept that Nigerians deserve the bad leadership they have got

If that slowpoke called Ceece is looking down on people now without 45M, what do you think ll happen when you give her 45M?

Common Nigerians and majority of these fools who wasted their naira to vote for her have no chance around her cos she ll walk over you.

For Nigerian youth to have voted those intelligent, smart, educated, classy, respectful and easy going guys out except Koko, then that tell you why most of them are still wallowing in unemployment and poverty.

A country where 45M ll be given to unproductive shows and 10,000 to best graduating student, what do you expect?

Ceece remain the most useless, arrogant, hate personified and evil person in that house.

See the harsh words you used for a fellow human all because of a game of 85days....if truly Cee-c is all what you typed all there..

I must confess you are way worse than her.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by BrideOfDracula(f): 8:40am On Apr 16, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
You know, after all said and done; after people, mostly ladies, to be precise, have condemned, smeared and despised Cee-C, over what they perceive as her Sassy attitude, you've got to admire her mental strength. I give that to her. Not everyone can remain focused and formidable when people around them dislike them so much, and even make it obvious.
She's been thrown up for eviction severally; people around her, perceived to be better than her, have been evicted, but she's still in the house to the chagrin of her housemates and those who dislike her outside the house.
Formidable!

You're making her sound like a victim, forgetting that she created the kind of environment she now seems to be flourishing in.

Personally, I don't think it's strength of any kind. The way I see it is, mold thrives in a damp environment. She simply created an environment that she feels comfortable in. She's in her element surrounded by drama. Simple. I don't see her as a victim in all this.

To quote Isaac Newton: To every action, there's always opposed & equal reaction. Cause & effect. Go figure!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by petsam11(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Cloud007:
her mental strength is extreme and admirable.....but it doesn’t justify her attitude as a whole and lack of diplomacy. you don’t succeed in life without relationship with others. av never seen one!! wink

What of wen u try to work things out well with people but they still hate u for no reason... bro abeg give it to that lady she will be a face for ppl who can't speck for themselves amidst hate and suppression...
And I believe she is still going to cope well dis week regardless of the fact that she will be like all to herself dis week... since Tobi is with Alex and Miracle is with Nina...
Cee-C is a one Man/Woman squad...
Maybe ppl never hate u for no good reason before even wen u try to make them happy before... U go understand say u go immediately start to dey love urself more and face them all squarely... which will make them fear u just like they are scared of her now and can't even hide their displeasure and fear of her in her presence...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by marvin906(m): 8:41am On Apr 16, 2018
kokan:
You will soon be surprise.... Miracle has die hard fans like me... We do all will can to make him win

stupid people everywhere

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by paSURE(m): 8:42am On Apr 16, 2018
GOOD MORNING ALL, PLEASE CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP ME WITH AN HEALTH OFFICER CONTACT IN PORTHAROURT? I HAVE A SERIOUS HEALTH HAZARD ISSUE IN MY COMPOUND.THIS HAS BEEN ON FOR OVER A MONTH NOW. FECES EVERYWHERE FLOWING LIKE TAP FROM THE CHAMBERS SPREADING ACROSS THE STREET.....SERIOUS MESS.
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by acevic: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2018
If some Nigerians can happily celebrate CEeCee and even call her some good names and admire her mental strength (which to me is utter hatred,pride ,bitterness and every bad trait a man prays he never finds in a woman) then we need to check ourselves.
I do not hate her but I sure do hate her character and how she exhibits so much pride on top Wetin.

If being in this house wouldn't change her positively then she is a lost cause. She will never be able to change.

PS
People dislike her simply because of her acrid attitude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by kenex4ever(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

They voted for her to spite people who condemned her obnoxious attitudes towards other people, they forget the fact that at end of the day, those who voted for her ll be the one who ll feel the pains of their product-Ceece when she begins to throw her success to their faces and called them names.

It's clear from ur writeup that you áre worse than her

U clearly watch the show only on nairaland if not you could have known she hardly gossips and never rejoiced over her friend's death.

Try to b popular for a day then make a speech and see how d media/masses will misinterpret u.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by kevoh(m): 8:55am On Apr 16, 2018
The hate towards the girl was what made consider voting for her. I didn't watch the show from the beginning though due to my being busy. The video snippets of the quarrels I watched didn't do anything to prove what people were insinuating about her, all it showed was people not liking to hear the truth and a girl that is strong and can stand on her own and not be tossed around.

Yesternight, during the eviction show she mentioned Alex strutting her breast and ass for the guys in the house from day 1 and people where saying she's a liar and being rude. Minutes later, we see an exposed nipple of Alex going viral on social media. Yet, they say she's rude when she's only telling the truth.

#Epistle and rant over. I dropped my votes for her yesternight before I forget to do so during the week.

May the fan base with highest votes win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by mytym(m): 8:57am On Apr 16, 2018
Kaxmytex:
Most nominated housemate for eviction...

Still, her fans no dey relent to do weekly contribution wey no dey refundable,
sometimes i jux dey wonder maybe her fans na arsenal supporters

I laugh in Yiddish. The Cabals that endorsed all these folks into the house are the real players. It's the results they show you that you see.

90% of the housemates got in through powerful sponsors. They're the ones that call the shot.

Biggie should make the voting truly realtime by displaying the results while you ppl vote. That way Voters will immediately know if their effort will be enough or garner more vote(rs) to up their game.

The process where Biggie comes up with an arbitrary voting results after eviction is a ruse and a grand scam.

After the 4th week, it was too obvious CeeC doesn't need external votes! Biggie wants her in the finals. It's not your votes that kept her in. Shalom

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by WarriAproko: 8:59am On Apr 16, 2018
Ne wen hate biggy come love this girl call ceec her witch strong. She be d real drama for dis year biggy no doubt.real double wahala..

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by XingXhang(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2018
The girl has poor manners, it's nothing being 'strong'.

She's weak and immature. Such attitude can't flow with other people in the outside world. It's disheartening.

Even TOBI isn't talking with her. It's abysmal.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by WarriAproko: 9:05am On Apr 16, 2018
Abi because she nor agree for someone make all this
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by egojeny1(f): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2018
All I know is that Miracle is a blessed child. Non of them is my fan bt kai dt guy name dey follow am. After winning 1million he won another 200k yesterday just like dt. Ooh! If he wins it's good for him.

As for Cee-C, hmm, iv neva seen a lady as strong as her. Someone dt is hated by all d housemates yet still standing firm. If it were some people they will get demoralised and loose focus, but she is still strong and determined. If she wins d money it is her luck and good for her too.
However, she needs to work on her behaviour, her attitude is very bad i must confess.

As for the other housemates, they shld stop d hate on Cee-c, nobody is perfect.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by WarriAproko: 9:11am On Apr 16, 2018
People hage her attitude as if they are not worst
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by WarriAproko: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2018
Will know someone will win but other fans should stop hating
Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by AdamuAudu: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2018
Ikemefuna44:
You know, after all said and done; after people, mostly ladies, to be precise, have condemned, smeared and despised Cee-C, over what they perceive as her Sassy attitude, you've got to admire her mental strength. I give that to her. Not everyone can remain focused and formidable when people around them dislike them so much, and even make it obvious.
She's been thrown up for eviction severally; people around her, perceived to be better than her, have been evicted, but she's still in the house to the chagrin of her housemates and those who dislike her outside the house.
Formidable!
You are wrong. The mental strenght you are refering is not pointing to the actual mental strenthgt that is suppossed to be possessed by very free and plain humans. CC's own hearth is that deadly type. She seemed to be carrying in her hearth a very thick and heavy stone especially considering her age and size. To me CC is carrying a dangerious hearth. A hearthy that can, within second cause an unimaginable damage. That girl is capable of killing her husband without an inch without sorrowful heart. How wish the program (bbn) includes different interviews so as to show the actual substance that makes up people, your would have known what am talking about. My take on that girl.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by aniweta12(m): 9:20am On Apr 16, 2018
MrNigeria2018:

So na one person have all these hate speech because of a game. Na u Sabi. All I know is that I will continue to vote for her till the end of the game. Cee-C baby carry go.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:23am On Apr 16, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

You're making her sound like a victim, forgetting that she created the kind of environment she now seems to be flourishing in.

Personally, I don't think it's strength of any kind. The way I see it is, mold thrives in a damp environment. She simply created an environment that she feels comfortable in. She's in her element surrounded by drama. Simple. I don't see her as a victim in all this.

To quote Isaac Newton: To every action, there's always opposed & equal reaction. Cause & effect. Go figure!
Xhosa I have been looking for you everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by BrideOfDracula(f): 9:26am On Apr 16, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Xhosa I have been looking for you everywhere.

Hey, hun kiss

I lost the keys to my main place of residence & the locksmith told me a new key will be ready by Thursday tongue

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The Epic Moment Cee-c Returned To The House by Shugavee(f): 9:29am On Apr 16, 2018
EsvNwoye:
CeeC... I must confess, I like the gut she got.
I have never seen a Nigerian Lady this strong, her mentality is second to none and her grandeur is so majestic.

I don't frequent that show but Nairaland gives me a Lead everyday.
i swear down ,at first won't lie ,i was upset with her attitudes even if i liked her a little bit but right now I just admire her strength!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download A Tribe Of Judah (2023) Movie By Funke Akindele / BBNaija: Alex Cries As Leo Dumps Her Because Of Tobi / Best Paid Nollywood Actor/Actress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.