Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcomes A Set Of Twins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcomes A Set Of Twins (623 Views)

Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo And Wife, Josphine Loved Up In New Photo / Akpororo And Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Kiss On Stage At His Comedy Show In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcomes A Set Of Twins by GistmoreNG: 7:17am On Apr 16, 2018
GistMore.com

Popular Nigerian comedian, Akpororo's wife welcomes a set of twins a boy & a girl few minutes ago in US.

The comedian who is currently holding a show "Akpororo Vs Akpororo" in Sapele, shared a video on instagram.

Akpororo caption;

I done born oo #roronation #roroteam #roronation #roroteam help me thank God oooo

Source: https://www.gistmore.com/comedian-akpororo-wife-welcomes-set-twins

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6979107_advi_jpegf4847612247ab8018426e86378967b98

Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcomes A Set Of Twins by GistmoreNG: 7:18am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcomes A Set Of Twins by iamharkinwaley: 7:19am On Apr 16, 2018
This is good news, congrat

Whoa FTC for the first, that one if dem no clear my post
Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcomes A Set Of Twins by koolaid87: 7:20am On Apr 16, 2018
Beautiful

@ uncle wey Dey upstairs, check am well o

Na Op get him FTC ooo, what a stingy fellow
Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcomes A Set Of Twins by HORLADSTAR(m): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2018
I really do love twins.congrats to the couple.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcomes A Set Of Twins by thesicilian: 7:24am On Apr 16, 2018
Congrats. Wife abroad, husband hustling in sapele to pay. Later they'll say it's only the woman that was in labour.
Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcomes A Set Of Twins by izzou(m): 7:24am On Apr 16, 2018
grin

Congrats oh. Make I celebrate with them

As for me,na quintuplets I dey find from God

5 beautiful girls kiss
Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcomes A Set Of Twins by Ghnaija(m): 7:34am On Apr 16, 2018
Congrats
Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcomes A Set Of Twins by Houseofglam7(f): 7:40am On Apr 16, 2018
Oh nice.
Congratulations to them.
Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcomes A Set Of Twins by lovelylad: 7:40am On Apr 16, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
This is good news, congrat

Whoa FTC for the first, that one if dem no clear my post
why do people celebrate this FTC thing? Do they get something from it?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Akpororo And Wife Welcomes A Set Of Twins by Baawaa(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2018
I hope they are not COPY and PASTE twins grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: See How Cee-c Was Dragged When She Arrived Nigeria / . / I’m Worth More Than A Million Dollars – Mr. Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.