Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

16 Year Old Girl Killed Her Dad, The Reason Why She Did That Will Shock You - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Year Old Girl Killed Her Dad, The Reason Why She Did That Will Shock You (940 Views)

Favour Ogheneyenrowho: 18-Year-Old Girl Killed In Abraka, Delta (Photos) / Jessy Gold: Girl Killed By Policemen In Ajegunle Identified / How 17-Year-old Girl Killed Her 20-Year-old Boyfriend In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Year Old Girl Killed Her Dad, The Reason Why She Did That Will Shock You by 4wardnaija(m): 7:28am On Apr 16, 2018
A 16-year-old girl, Emani Kure, has been arrested by the Abuja police command, for H@cking her 40-year-old father, Kusha Kure, to death at their home in Karavan on March 11th because he refused to allow her marry her 24-year-old married boyfriend, Nasiru Musa.
According to Sunnews, Emani and Musa, had been dating for about two years. When interrogated, Emani said: “I killed my father because he did not allow me marry my boyfriend.
My father has beaten me several times, to stop me from marrying Nasiru. Around 3.00am on March 11, my mother told me while we were sleeping outside, to go into my father’s room where he was sleeping. .
She said that I should take his cutlass and kill him. I ran to where my father always keeps his cutlass and went to his room. I cut him on the neck with the cutlass while my mother held his leg. .

Source:https://www.wownaija.com/2018/04/16-year-old-girl-killed-her-dad-reason.html?m=1

Re: 16 Year Old Girl Killed Her Dad, The Reason Why She Did That Will Shock You by koolaid87: 7:29am On Apr 16, 2018
Bloggers, you can lie oooo grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Old Girl Killed Her Dad, The Reason Why She Did That Will Shock You by braimeddy: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Village people at work.

1 Like

Re: 16 Year Old Girl Killed Her Dad, The Reason Why She Did That Will Shock You by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2018
16 year old, dating a married 24 year old for the past 2 years?

What manner of fuckery is this one again?

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Twin Boys Found Dead, Inside Locked Fridge In Anambra State.[photos] / Photos Of Nigerians Who Died Of Hunger While Crossing From Desert To Europe / Suspected Herdsmen Kill Six Motorists Along Port-harcourt- Yenegoa Road - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.