Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

#bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] (18557 Views)

BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija / Breakdown Of The BBNaija N45M Prize Won By Miracle / N45M BBNaija 2018 Prize: Who Wins Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by latexxbro(m): 11:00am On Apr 16, 2018
Njeps:

Giving it to Alex wont be a crime.
Na who the money go dey of value pass i go support.
Alex has good reasons:, her dads health, her education is on hold cos of her dad, her siblings too as well. Na wa oo. Its only LEO that will understand better, and those who watch her and Rico discuss this one night.

Tobi: no go spend am for club. there is every tendency some will still end up in club
Miracle : already a pilot, wants to be prof.
Nina: kpam
Cee c: cos am beautiful, No project mentioned

Joor oo.
Its true anyway,would have been better if they could share the money btw Alex and Miracle...45M is too big for kme person to carry just like.. that....I wish them all luck..

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by AngelicBeing: 11:00am On Apr 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

CeeC says she has a project, that is overly vague.
We all have projects.
Which project abeg?

To help your father complete his house in the village, or to empower your sister so she can become independent enough to leave her husband?
shocked

Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by Obason22(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2018
I need this money to fight for Justice, pls vote for me by sending recharge card to my box.

Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by Snow02: 11:05am On Apr 16, 2018
Nina for the money dumb broads over everything
Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by achillesfoot(m): 11:08am On Apr 16, 2018
Guidette:
This Cee C doesn't strike me as a lawyer at all. Shes not eloquent, she can never express herself clearly and her diction is quite lacking.
(Well she's a liar, but a very bad one though)

I mean who says this and expects normal people to use their time, effort and money to vote for her: “Nigerians please vote for me to win this money. I cannot give a particular reason to vote for me. I can’t say because I’m beautiful or attractive but Nigerians please vote for me. Vote for me because I have lots of projects to achieve with this money.” Lool

She clearly lacks direction or an objective she wants to achieve. She's just an insecure empty barrel who thinks too highly of herself.

Please vote for Miracle or Tobi, people who clearly have sense and ambition!
Your status message is based on the prophecy of Cree Tribe in Now Montreal Canada. Alanis Obomsawin wrote that I think. Don't tell me you believe in the return of the Rainbow warriors??
Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by sunshineyellow: 11:10am On Apr 16, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

CeeC says she has a project, that is overly vague.
We all have projects.
Which project abeg?

To help your father complete his house in the village, or to empower your sister so she can become independent enough to leave her husband?
My dear I tire o. Every1 of them was particular about something but cee cee didn't say a thing.
Trust me Nigerians will still vote her.
Chai if cee cee win this big brother, I go comont my hand for 9ja. I will give up on this country I swear.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by jaxxy(m): 11:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Onyinye15:
Miracle or Tobi deserves the money, this ceece and Nina lacks direction and might end up hiding the money in one useless bank.

Imagine I don't know how I got here cry

Dor ooohhhhhhhh

Tobi doesn't need the money as much as miracle from wat i can observe so I will go with miracle. May the best man win.
Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by Guidette(f): 11:22am On Apr 16, 2018
achillesfoot:
Your status message is based on the prophecy of Cree Tribe in Now Montreal Canada. Alanis Obomsawin wrote that I think. Don't tell me you believe in the return of the Rainbow warriors??

I honestly know nothing about her or the rainbow warriors. But one thing I know is that prophecy is already coming true. We live in concrete jungles and will sell our birthrights for a little bit of change, just to feel bigger than others. But we forget that our greed will turn into our sorrow eventually.
Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by Foolish44: 11:22am On Apr 16, 2018
Niwdog:
With all honesty
Alex deserves that money

Pack am go give am now angry
Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 16, 2018
Alex all the way cool
Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by amakadihot87(f): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
tyson98:
Bastard ceec say because shes attractive,oloshi omo
..........bikonu is she beautiful?

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by achillesfoot(m): 12:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Guidette:

I honestly know nothing about her or the rainbow warriors. But one thing I know is that prophecy is already coming true. We live in concrete jungles and will sell our birthrights for a little bit of change, just to feel bigger than others. But we forget that our greed will turn into our sorrow eventually.

please pardon me but how did you come about that saying?? I mean the prophecy you wrote as your status message?
Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by Guidette(f): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
achillesfoot:
please pardon me but how did you come about that saying?? I mean the prophecy you wrote as your status message?

I saw it online
Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by PrimadonnaO(f): 12:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
I used to be Team Cee-C, but right now, I'm weak! cry

What was she saying? Very unintelligent!
Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by Tundeobama(m): 12:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, happy Sunday all, I humbly plead wit u all to vote our outstanding Tobi TO FINAL BBNAIJA. E.G Tobi TO 35052 SPREAD OUT, TNX ALL.
Gbogbo we seek vote from North west and south south.All easterner are voting for the remaining 4.pls vote tobi
Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by achillesfoot(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Guidette:

I saw it online
. Oh I see......
Re: #bbnaija: The five finalists reveal why they should win N45m [VIDEO] by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
Foolish44:

Pack am go give am now angry
grin shocked cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Theo Somolu And Folake Olowofoyeku To Star In Disney’s 'Mufasa' / Thabang Evicted From The Big Brother Titans House / [UPDATED] - Aiyetoro Town Episode 1 - 13 (ft. Funke Akindele, Broda Shaggi, Nkec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.