Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Make Money With Me2u Donations - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money With Me2u Donations (331 Views)

Happy Charity Donations / Warning: Donations Forum Is A SCAM!!! / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Me2u Donations by xareal(m): 8:59am On Apr 16, 2018
Food for thought��
Other similar sites and groups fail or shutdown for one major reason,people get help(GH) and refuse to re-provide help which leads to an increase in people expecting to get help and a decline in people providing help.when mavrodi died(mmm founder) I began to think about this ponzi stuff and I found out it can only succeed if one provides help immediately he or she gets help.that's just the solution and theres no two ways about it and if all of us decide to follow that pattern,me2u will be here for years to come..NO SHUTDOWN!.we can make ourselves financially independent if we use our brain�.if you PH 10k and GH 20k take out your 10k capital and re pH again.if everybody follows that method we have no reason to be afraid.welcome to me2u donations.. REMEMBER,OUR SURVIVAL DEPENDS ON YOUR CONTINUOUS INVESTMENT (PH)..thanks�✌️..join us and start making profits with the link http:///me2udonations

(1) (Reply)

Get Standard Website Free SEO SSL SECURITY At A Reduced Price / I Need Someone With A Singapore Barclays Account / Trade Marks, Designs And Patents Registration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.