Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:52 AM

Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 (36459 Views)

Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) / Mr Eazi And Jaden Smith At Coachella Festival / Beyonce Pays Tribute To Fela Kuti,performs His 1976 "Zombie" At Coachella(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by WotzupNG: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Nigerian Dancers Thank Beyoncé After Performancing With Her At Coachella 2018

Nigerian dancers, Kendra Oyesanya and Diddi Ema are grateful for being featured on stage with US singer, Beyonce. Both dancers had the chance to perform with Beyonce at the Coachella music festival.

Diddi Emah, wrote:

”God bless you @beyonce!!! @jaquelknight would I have done without you?
This one is for all the small girls in villages back home in Nigeria. God is alive and kicking! Dream as big as you can-and then believe it! Thank you for all the support. To perform behind the first black woman to SLAY the stage at Coachella-to slay the world. All hail the QUEEN @beyonce . She is a true masterpiece. IVE NEVER WATCH SOMEONE WORK THAT HARD Let alone a woman. Thank you to all the Historical Black Colleges-you made this possible. I’m so proud to be African and American.
#batonbae #baton #diddiemah#batontwirler #twirlerbae #solo #hbcu#blackisbeautiful #BALMAIN AND ALL WHITE #huraches #beyonce #coachella#beychella #2018 #dream #dreambig

Dream big and love Africa! #africa”.

Kendra Oyesanya on the other hand wondered why her dad wasn’t alive to witness attain such feat. She wrote:

”dream come true
Performed with the one and only @beyonce
At #Coachella
I don’t know why I had to lose my dad during this process, but I know he was watching me from the front row Thank you Beychella And Thank you @jaquelknight & @chrisgranted #FullCircle
#Coachella #Beychella #Beyonce#Beyoncedancers #Hbcu #KendraOyesanya#loveYoudaddy''

https://www.wotzup.ng/nigerian-dancers-beyonce-coachella/

3 Likes

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by WotzupNG: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2018
more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 16, 2018
beautiful.....

3 Likes

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Mariangeles(f): 9:50am On Apr 16, 2018
Beyonce is the star of stars!
She outdoes herself every time...

Modified: Even Michael Jackson gave a standing ovation to Beyonce's performance in his anniversary concert!

40 Likes

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by talk2saintify(m): 9:52am On Apr 16, 2018
shocked
Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Caustics: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
angry
Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
Beyonce is the star of stars!
She outdoes herself every time...

She doesn't come close to MJ.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by PigBenis(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
These girls no bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by martineverest(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Beyonce finish work yesterday....I kept wondering how many months she spent rehearsing for the show....many rated her ahead of Michael Jackson after the concert

seriously,our artistes are zero when it comes to live concert.....they are just too lazy and overpaid....all they do is just to ask the DJ to play their CD

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
Beyonce... Our generation version of MICHAEL JACKSON

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by DONADAMS(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
hmmmm
Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Diegostan(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2018
There can only be one queen-B so good they had a specie of bee named after her...

"Legendary"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
At least they were paid handsomely not like the dancers in Nigeria that are eternally subjected to shame and ridicule by deadbeat artists.

6 Likes

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Fitnessman(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
Nice. . Beyonce, mother of all beauty
Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by martineverest(m): 5:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
kennygee:

true... but she is a better performer and more energetic... while watching the show,I kept asking myself where she got dat energy from........ everything was perfect

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Jackyboy: 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
NO 1 SLAY MAMA..........TIWA ROLE MODEL / MENTOR.

FINALLY SHE DEY TRY....NA HER WANNA BE'S I DEY PITY. BE REAL
Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by tstx(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Yaen
Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by ologodada: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
wow this is great
Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
kennygee:

wait let Beyonce age and die, that's when you will know that death can elevate your relevance.
Beyonce is a beast in music entertainment.

2 Likes

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
kennygee:

wait let Beyonce age and die, that's when you will know that death can elevate your relevance.

6 Likes

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
martineverest:
true... but she is a better performer and more energetic... while watching the show,I kept asking myself where she got dat energy from........ everything was perfect

Either you're drunk or you're indomie generation.

Asides maybe Busta Rhymes & all those Death Metal bands, I'll like to see any artiste claim to be more energetic than MJ on stage.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Jadoskii(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
tis N insult to compare bey to m.j...
AN INSULTTTTTT

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by martineverest(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

Asides maybe Busta Rhymes & all those Death Metal bands, I'll like to see any artiste claim to be more energetic than MJ on stage.
MJ is my favourite artiste of all time...but if u watch yesterday's performance and previous ones,u Will change it mind........ Michael Jackson is known for dancing and lip-syncing mostly...but bey dances more energetic and sing to her highest range

I was a dancer and an athlete....from my experience,I could tell that bey dance is far more energetic

2 Likes

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by lilmax(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

wait let Beyonce age and die,
that's when you will know that death can elevate your relevance.

who is this one?

8 Likes

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by chukzyfcbb: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

Oga chillax, Beyonce has possibly matched MJs performance , there is no argument that can rival that

Busta rhymes ni, bone thugs ko. Na only u dey follow music bah

7 Likes

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Oyebee91(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
Whenever I read any article about queen b....I always remember those that said c.ronaldo is more famous than her

1 Like

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Gangster1ms: 5:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
martineverest:
U don't know what you are saying.. u must be high. Don't ever compare no one to MJ

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Gangster1ms: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
ShyCypher:

Don't mind these mofo.. anything that has pussy clouds their judgment angry

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by TeamLeader(m): 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Those girls fresh sha!

1 Like

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Gangster1ms: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Oga chillax, Beyonce has possibly matched MJs performance , there is no argument that can rival that

Busta rhymes ni, bone thugs ko. Na only u dey follow music bah
Ogbeni even 2 beyonces no reach MJ

24 Likes

Re: Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
martineverest:

Nope. MJ was more energetic. Watch MJ 1997 performance in Germany, then watch his super bowl performance.. dude used a rocket to enter the stadium, single handedly revived 'football' ratings. Beyonce is great but she do sent have MJ energy.. Bruno Mars comes close to MJ energy.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Having Fun With Usher In Atlanta - ( Pics/vids) / Ejiro Okurame Buries Dad (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Bares Massive Cleavage. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.