Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) (17940 Views)

Godwin Olusoji Akindele's Burial: Funke Akindele Absent At Father's Funeral / Kendra Oyesanya, Diddi Emah & Beyoncé Perform At Coachella 2018 / Olamide Proposes To Adebukunmi Aisha Suleiman, His Baby Bama On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by GISTBL0G: 4:23am On Jul 29, 2019
Nigerian music executive, Godwin Tom kneel down and proposes to his lover, Enobong. He took to his Instagram page and wrote;

I was at @mytph for the Men at Work conference when the ring landed from Dubai... @vanlaide's company @dubzplug had helped me source the ring and sent it to Lagos.

I wanted it to be perfect. I have no plans of doing this twice except for renewals of course but it had to be perfect. I didn't want a party. I didn't want people. I wanted to make my promises to her. I wanted her to know that in public and in private, that I cherish her the same. Then I thought, there is a reason most people capture this phase... To remember moments. I also thought, this woman might just tell me to hold on so she can find her phone and record. I didn't want any interruptions. I wanted to focus on her and let her know that she is the most beautiful thing that has happened to me. So I hit up the real photographer of the Galaxy and the milky way @thechudy_ to focus on us while we focused on each other.

I had spent the day running all over the place for her party... @luxeballoons.ng for the proposal and birthday party balloons and they killed it by the way (pictures coming soon), then to @saltlagos for 2 cakes... Then to @noirlagos to make sure the venue, food and drinks were in line... Then to the palms to pick up her gifts. Everything was meant to be a surprise. To distract her, I sent her to a spa so she would be out of my way to do what I needed to do without hearing "where are you now?" �

After all the madness, thankfully she was changing at mine so that worked perfectly. @thechudy_ arrived and I went downstairs. I opened the ring box and my nerves hit the roof. Was this perfect enough? I wanted it to be as intimate as possible. I wanted her to love it. I want her to be happy. As I climbed the stairs to my apartment, all the words I had written and memorised left my head. She was in the room about to change when I got in the door and I called her to come out. I was trying to concentrate and remember. Then she walked out. Not in a perfect dress, not in make up... Just her. How I will see her every day before bed and when I wake up. She said Yes!

I love you @enobong.e! The beginning of an amazing life with the best babe! ❤️ Shout out @didi.obot @tomina___ for all the help!

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/music-executive-godwin-tom-kneel-down-and-proposes-to-his-fiancee

Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by GISTBL0G: 4:23am On Jul 29, 2019
See more photos how he knelt down to propose to his girlfriend ==> HERE

1 Like

Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 5:35am On Jul 29, 2019
Congrat
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by Gisters: 8:39am On Jul 29, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by GistNet: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by Meedon: 12:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
We don't know him here in mushin
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by densiks: 12:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Noise makers over an overrated practice and the female would easily pass for a sugar mother.

Nevertheless,I wish them a happy engagement.

3 Likes

Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by victorian(f): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2019
She looks older nice one smiley

Happy married life to you guyz!
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by BizBayo: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Love is good
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by Amyyy2020: 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2019
wich mushin mbok? who u wan know for mushin b4 grin grin grin
Meedon:
We don't know him here in mushin
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by Amyyy2020: 12:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
one man is saying love is a scam, another is running around to make a perfect proposal nd is super happy coz she said YES. Life is Good indeed for those who sees it as such.

HML to u

8 Likes

Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by Suzie0(f): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2019
GISTBL0G:
See more photos how he knelt down to propose to his girlfriend ==> HERE
awwwwwww.....kiss

My prince Charming, where art thou.. embarassed
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by mixta140: 12:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
Nice one..

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2019
Awwww!! Too sweet!
Wishing you and amazing life together.
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 29, 2019
mixta140:
Nice one..

For stubborn STD check my signature.
when calabar or akwaibom girls jam u,you loose the right to think straight

1 Like

Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by spafu(m): 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
Ok
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2019
She
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Congrats. I tap into your blessing.

1 Like

Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 29, 2019
Perfect way to propose. Happy married life to be Congratulation!!!
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2019
densiks:
Noise makers over an overrated practice and the female would easily pass for a sugar mother.

Nevertheless,I wish them a happy engagement.

The plain looking ones are the ones that are quick and safe to marry these days after going through countless slay QUEENS. If na you nko? Will you end up with a SLAY mama?
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by densiks: 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

The plain looking ones are the ones that are quick and safe to marry these days after going through countless slay QUEENS. If na you nko? Will you end up with a SLAY mama?

Lol

1 Like

Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2019
N
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by ejemamaka: 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by johnkay1(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
Hmmm...

Re: Godwin Tom Proposes To Enobong Emah (Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:28am On Jul 30, 2019
Beautiful!

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Or Shakira Who Can Dance Better / Edward Agbo-Madaki And Lulu Ebiat Evong Wedding Photos / Toke Makinwa Stuns For Glam Africa Magazine’s Power Pursue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.