Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

#bbnaija: Alex Breaks Down In Tears As Housemates Receive Messages From Home - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: Alex Breaks Down In Tears As Housemates Receive Messages From Home (25357 Views)

BBNaija S6: Housemates Receive Their First Rewards / BBNaija Ex-Housemates Receive Smartphones From OPPO (Photos) / BBNaija: Alex Shows Off Her Breasts Again (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Breaks Down In Tears As Housemates Receive Messages From Home by sparkwil(m): 12:36pm On Apr 16, 2018
......and this scam of a show continues
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Breaks Down In Tears As Housemates Receive Messages From Home by Adebowale89(m): 12:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
e be like say the bae get geepee tank water store in her body, her unlimited cries is always funny, I like her sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Breaks Down In Tears As Housemates Receive Messages From Home by Zane2point4(m): 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
bjolat:
I think a show such as this, trending this much reflects the values of majority of the Nigerian populace. You even see elderly people analysing the bullsht.
I watched bbn17, and realised the show has zero content, no goals, nothing. You just have to put up with the antics of "big brother" favouring the housemates who're clearly the dumbest(Gifty, Nina) and shouldn't even be on a show as that AT ALL.

you could have saved us the space by simply skipping the the topic, why click it to analyze all this?
show that have benefited many ppl and turned them to millionaires, oya go and watch soundcity and hiptv were nude video vixens parade themselves.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: Alex Breaks Down In Tears As Housemates Receive Messages From Home by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
bjolat:
I think a show such as this, trending this much reflects the values of majority of the Nigerian populace. You even see elderly people analysing the bullsht.
I watched bbn17, and realised the show has zero content, no goals, nothing. You just have to put up with the antics of "big brother" favouring the housemates who're clearly the dumbest(Gifty, Nina) and shouldn't even be on a show as that AT ALL.
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Breaks Down In Tears As Housemates Receive Messages From Home by kapelvej: 1:32pm On Apr 16, 2018
UgwuKristian:
FTC

This is interesting,

I am actually the first to comment on this topic, Honestly I am really close to tears at this lifetime achievement,

@⁨Zeus⁩, @⁨Sinem⁩ & @⁨Nelson⁩ tried their best, spiritually and traditionally but they were not the chosen ones, You see there is no profit in bearing grudges or being jealous of the Lord's anointed,

There are so many people to whom tribute must be paid to, firstly Pastor @⁨Evanescence�⁩ our prayerful pastor, I know you are brave and trustworthy. I believe in you just like you believe in me and so I dedicate this honour to you,

I cannot forget @⁨Buchi⁩ aka Amuezuike, Also @⁨Pacifier⁩ aka Amuezuike Jnr, Haters will call you guy's olosho/ashawo but let them say, did they not say worse about Stephanie Otobo?, I dedicate this to you guys jor,

I once again salute @⁨Zeus⁩, @⁨Sinem⁩ & @⁨Nelson⁩ for being the gallant losers in this struggle for the FTC (First To Comment), Do not lose hope, Follow Buhari's example, See how many times he contested to be president, Here he is ruining our nation, cheesy .
grin grin grin grin nice sense of humour
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Breaks Down In Tears As Housemates Receive Messages From Home by Teejay13(m): 2:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
Do you have a scrap laptop and need an instant cash contact us today at no 4 leventis building ahmadu bello way, Kaduna or call the number 07038517455
Re: #bbnaija: Alex Breaks Down In Tears As Housemates Receive Messages From Home by Kingzra1(m): 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
tollytexy:
Space for rent
hw much ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are You Watching Now? / BBNaija Angel To Cross: Everybody Thinks We’ve Had Sex In This House / Ramsey Nouah Vs Emeka Ike: Who Act Love Movies Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.