Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,706 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? (815 Views)

Why Are Nigerian Made Android Phones More Expensive Than Foreign Made One's / Whatsapp To Let Users Message Without Their Phones / Are Samsung Phones More Expensive Because Of The AMOLED Display? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? by AllHailBiafra(m): 10:54am On Apr 16, 2018
It's very common to see or hear that a woman have lost her phone, most times many of those phones have not lasted for up to 6 months or even below. In the other hand you'd be surprised when you see a man with a phone and he tells you that he had used the very phone for like 3 years and above. What then could be the incentives behind the common phenomenon with the women loosing their phones more often than men. Could it be their village people following them around or something else?

I decided to bring in this topic here because a girl close to me lost her phone two days ago and have been crying out her eye balls since then, I also learned that' that was not her second nor third time for her to lose a phone.
My neighbour have already lost 3 phones this year alone. What's the obsession with women and the loss of phones?
Re: Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? by Ay04z(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
They are careless and most of dem don't use their money to buy phone...

3 Likes

Re: Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? by abatically(m): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lose, not loss.
Re: Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? by Donndino: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
It's very common to see or hear that a woman have lost her phone, most times many of those phones have not lasted for up to 6 months or even below. In the other hand you'd be surprised when you see a man with a phone and he tells you that he had used the very phone for like 3 years and above. What then could be the incentives behind the common phenomenon with the women loosing their phones more often than men. Could it be their village people following them around or something else?

I decided to bring in this topic here because a girl close to me lost her phone two days ago and have been crying out her eye balls since then, I also learned that' that was not her second nor third time for her to lose a phone.
My neighbour have already lost 3 phones this year alone. What's the obsession with women and the loss of phones?
Funny topic but true most of the time.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? by Darkseid(m): 6:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
I dey come make I baff come out.
Re: Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
abatically:
Lose, not loss.
Thank you, but I'm still not out of place, you can as well seek help from your dictionary, I remain more correct than you.

Re: Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ay04z:
I actually confronted a girl with same question and her reply was exactly what you just said, and guess what.... She also lost her phone last week Friday according to her, and I asked her that she's hopeful that another one is on the way by someone else, and she said that she have never bought a phone with her money before but will endeavour to buy one for herself this time around, so that it will make her to be more careful.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? by Boomboost(m): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ay04z:

This is what happens when you are given free things, you won't value them.

1 Like

Re: Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? by abatically(m): 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
Thank you, but I'm still not out of place, you can as well seek help from your dictionary, I remain more correct than you.

See me see wahala, instead of u to do the right thing and correct ur mistake, I didn't insult u, I saw it as a mistake u made and u just took it the wrong way. English is not our first language, nobody is perfect. And pls know when to use 'has' instead of 'have'

Peace.
Re: Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? by AllHailBiafra(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2018
abatically:

See me see wahala, instead of u to do the right thing and correct ur mistake, I didn't insult u, I saw it as a mistake u made and u just took it the wrong way. English is not our first language, nobody is perfect. And pls know when to use 'has' instead of 'have'

Peace.
I can only see you, I'm not seeing any wahala. I agree with you that English isn't our language and that no one is perfect, but you're still wrong in your correction for as long as it takes you to realise your error, you're yet wrong in your second correction, though I recognised my mistake there; it should have been "had" and not "has" as you claimed. I'm now the one taking you on tutorial exercise, but no complain, that's why we're here' to learn.
Re: Why Women Loss Their Phones More Often Than Men? by abatically(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
AllHailBiafra:
I can only see you, I'm not seeing any wahala. I agree with you that English isn't our language and that no one is perfect, but you're still wrong in your correction for as long as it takes you to realise your error, you're yet wrong in your second correction, though I recognised my mistake there; it should have been "had" and not "has" as you claimed. I'm now the one taking you on tutorial exercise, but no complain, that's why we're here' to learn.

I'm done with this shiit. Since you think you know English then knock yourself off.
AllHailBiafra:

It's very common to see or hear that a woman have (has) lost her phone, most times many of those phones have not lasted for up to 6 months or even below. In the other hand you'd be surprised when you see a man with a phone and he tells you that he had (has) used the very phone for like 3 years and above. What then could be the incentives behind the common phenomenon with the women loosing their phones more often than men. Could it be their village people following them around or something else?

I decided to bring in this topic here because a girl close to me lost her phone two days ago and have (has) been crying out her eye balls since then, I also learned that' that was not her second nor third time for her to lose a phone.
My neighbour have (has) already lost 3 phones this year alone. What's the obsession with women and the loss of phones?

Jeez, I only said lose instead of loss so u can correct ur topic as it might make front page and you decide to take it personal. Well you still need to learn when to 'have', 'has' and 'had'.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Stylish LG Stylo 4 / Allcall S1: Larger Memory With Lower Price / The Android Mid-range Battle Continues: Nokia 6.1 Plus & Xiaomi Mi A2 Comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.