Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,875 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

[HOT] A Larger Phone Storage Space With An OTG Pen Drive - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [HOT] A Larger Phone Storage Space With An OTG Pen Drive (404 Views)

How To Download Videos From Youtube To Phone's Storage / 7 Amazing Things You Can Do With Your OTG / Techno Spark K7 OTG Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[HOT] A Larger Phone Storage Space With An OTG Pen Drive by YB007(m): 12:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lately, On The Go Drives, better called OTG Drives have been making waves, more than the traditional USB flash drive for PC and Mac.

Before the popularity of cloud storage for computer backups, almost everyone had a flash drive, to move important documents easily between computers, gradually flash drives were being replaced by SD cards, OTG cables, Phone storage and cloud, even at all these new storage drives popping up, no one can take away the classic flash drive, due to its speed of data transfer and durability.

When the OTG Drive was first lunched, people thought its going to be gone too soon, just as the traditional USB flash drive, but a lot of them did not understand the idea behind this new innovation of data storage and transfer.

Pen Drives had more to offer, not just because its a new innovation, but because of the solution it will provide for millions of its users when it comes to saving and transferring files with ease.

A friend of mine once purchased an iPhone 6 that had 16 gigabyte of storage because he did have much money to get a higher one at that time, when I saw high again, he told me he wants to upgrade to a higher storage and that could cost him extra 200 Bucks, I laughed hard and said "why would you spend 200 on getting another phone"? With all his explanation I discovered that he had lost a lot of important files due to low storage, I asked him "Why did you get an OTG Pen Drive to save your important stuffs"? What is OTG he asked? On The Go, I answered, Further more I explained, On The Go(OTG) Pen Drives are little Flash Drives made specially for phones, it allows you to easily move files, to and from your phone and do a lot more.

Getting an OTG Pen Drive saved Him money, time and important documents, now he could copy large files into a portable pen drive and use them when ever he likes

Larger storage on your phone automatically expands your world to a level of impossibilities, knowing you can record videos for hours, transfer documents and so a lot more.

If you have a lot of pictures you have taken, do you remove them from your phone because you want to free space for extra stuffs? OTG Pen Drives have proven as the solution for larger phone storage on iOS, android and Windows Phones.

Visit https://myportabledrive.com for quality and affordable pen drives, with 10% discount on orders

(1) (Reply)

Innjoo Pro 2 Spec, Features & Price In Nigeria | 2018 / Iphone X Plus,expect Three Lens And Fast Charging / 2 Best Free Unlimited VPN For Your Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.