Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,305 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Who can explain this Report After Taking My Car For Vehicle Inspection - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who can explain this Report After Taking My Car For Vehicle Inspection (1648 Views)

FRSC Begins Full Enforcement Of NIN As Condition For Vehicle Registration / Lagos Commissions Eight New Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers / 10 Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers In Lagos And Their Addresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who can explain this Report After Taking My Car For Vehicle Inspection by nickxtra(m): 12:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
I took my vehicle for a computerized vehicle inspection at the Computerized Vehicle Inspection located along Kubwa Express, Abuja, operated by the F.C.T Vehicle Inspection Office (V.I.O) and attached, is the result of the inspection.

I need someone to kindly explain the "defects detected during the inspection", as contained in the attached report to me, to enable me do the needful.

Re: Who can explain this Report After Taking My Car For Vehicle Inspection by nickxtra(m): 4:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
Make una talk na... ...Gazzuz & co
Re: Who can explain this Report After Taking My Car For Vehicle Inspection by nurey(m): 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2018
nickxtra:
I took my vehicle for a computerized vehicle inspection at the Computerized Vehicle Inspection located along Kubwa Express, Abuja, operated by the F.C.T Vehicle Inspection Office (V.I.O) and attached, is the result of the inspection.

I need someone to kindly explain the "defects detected during the inspection", as contained in the attached report to me, to enable me do the needful.

your vehicle alignment is deviating to the right hand side

your normal headlamp beam intensity isn't clear enough

your highbeam too isn't sharp enough

you have two expired tyres out of 4, tyres don't expire, they reach end of their service life and end of service life isn't measured by date but physical inspection.
ASK the VIO guy what is PSI he will be mumbling like a wizard about to cast a spell of high magnitude

this report reminds me of myself in secondary school when aunty ask me to define movement in ameoba and I tell her movement in ameoba is when the amu eba (we catch the eba grin) moves from iya raimot plate mixed with gbegiri inside my mouth grin

2 Likes

Re: Who can explain this Report After Taking My Car For Vehicle Inspection by sultaan(m): 4:00am On Apr 17, 2018
really can't understand brake efficiency at 1%
Re: Who can explain this Report After Taking My Car For Vehicle Inspection by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:09am On Apr 17, 2018
they just had to write sorting under braking efficiency?
Re: Who can explain this Report After Taking My Car For Vehicle Inspection by nickxtra(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
nurey:

your vehicle alignment is deviating to the right hand side

your normal headlamp beam intensity isn't clear enough

your highbeam too isn't sharp enough

you have two expired tyres out of 4, tyres don't expire, they reach end of their service life and end of service life isn't measured by date but physical inspection.
ASK the VIO guy what is PSI he will be mumbling like a wizard about to cast a spell of high magnitude

this report reminds me of myself in secondary school when aunty ask me to define movement in ameoba and I tell her movement in ameoba is when the amu eba (we catch the eba grin) moves from iya raimot plate mixed with gbegiri inside my mouth grin
I no wan laf abeg. Thanks anyway
Re: Who can explain this Report After Taking My Car For Vehicle Inspection by nickxtra(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
they just had to write sorting under braking efficiency?
This just complicated my issues bros
Re: Who can explain this Report After Taking My Car For Vehicle Inspection by Slimzadywitmony: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
So you can Check your I/M readiness and all these plus explanations to all the technicalities involved corresponding to the ECU/ECM test they carried out on your car very easy on: http://.net/71wUOx

- Emission Analysis
- Oxygen sensors
- Catalyst comps fault detection / misfire *
- Power Output readings
- Read off trouble codes (DTC's) and turn off the MIL (Check Engine light)
- Display of current sensor data, including: Engine RPM
- Comprehensive scan of electronic systems
- Calculated Load Value

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

New Arrival!!! Lexus Rx330 / Lexus ES350 Light On The Dashboard / Corrolla Headlight Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.