Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

What Is The Real Volume Of Data In Smile Unlimited? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is The Real Volume Of Data In Smile Unlimited? (2765 Views)

Which Network Is The Most Cost-effective For Data In Nigeria? / Cost Of 1Gb Of Data In Every Country / Nigerians Outside Nigeria, What's The Cost Of Data In Your Resident Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Real Volume Of Data In Smile Unlimited? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 16, 2018
I have been hearing that one gets a minimum of 100gb from Unlimited Data Plan from most ISPs. I was really shocked to get this SMS from SMILE.
It's a surprise to know that the payment for data is different from that of speed.
Sincerely, anything goes in Nigeria. Everyone is just waiting in the shadow to defraud his next victim and corporate organizations lead this campaign.

Re: What Is The Real Volume Of Data In Smile Unlimited? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
The 'Unlimited' is a scam. No ISP anywhere in Nigeria provides unlimited data or calls for that matter on any of their various plans.
Re: What Is The Real Volume Of Data In Smile Unlimited? by Darksider131: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
After 80gb your speed go turn to 2g speed
Re: What Is The Real Volume Of Data In Smile Unlimited? by Darksider131: 2:11pm On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
The 'Unlimited' is a scam. No ISP anywhere in Nigeria provides unlimited data or calls for that matter on any of their various plans.
ntel does
Re: What Is The Real Volume Of Data In Smile Unlimited? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2018
Darksider131:
ntel does

You don't say!
Re: What Is The Real Volume Of Data In Smile Unlimited? by abatically(m): 2:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Gracealone:
I have been hearing that one gets a minimum of 100gb from Unlimited Data Plan from most ISPs. I was really shocked to get this SMS from SMILE.
It's a surprise to know that the payment for data is different from that of speed.
Sincerely, anything goes in Nigeria. Everyone is just waiting in the shadow to defraud his next victim and corporate organizations lead this campaign.

Their fair usage policy states that ur speed is throttled after 84gb, this one they are saying 28gb I don't understand. I just chatted with their customer care and they showed me the fair usage policy.

Re: What Is The Real Volume Of Data In Smile Unlimited? by abatically(m): 2:29pm On Apr 16, 2018
So smile unlimited is capped at 4mbps speed. Mtcheeew, ntel is even better. It's cheaper, speed depends on location but it's not capped. Sometimes 5mbps, sometimes up to 15mbps and unlimited is not throttled.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MTN Instabinge Bundle 1GB For N200 / Camon X Pro Taking Pictures Upside Down / Zenui Custom Rom For Infinix Hot 2 X510

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.