Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! (899 Views)

Edge Villa Estate Genuinely Selling / Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! / *edge Villa Estate, Behind Amen Estate, Eleko. Off Lekki Expressway. @#3.040m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 2:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
Good morning, happy new week and I wish everyone a blessed week in Jesus name.

A quick one, I want to bring to our notice, one of the safest investment trending in Lagos State which happens to be Real Estate investment... And in investing in this, there are two important things to be considered, these are location where the property is and the documents on the land, these two are KEY � factors to be considered.

I introduce this fast developing estate in Eleko Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.

Edgevilla estate strategically located in a serene environment with profitable infrastructural facilities.

This estate is directly behind the prestigious Amen estate about 3 mins drive from the expressway.

This is a promo price which we have been running since middle of last year and is about coming to an end this month of April...

This estate is free from any known government acquisition, we have many pre-allocated plots already mapped out which make it easy for us to run instant allocation...

Buy and build immediately, you don't have to wait till next year, in short bring building to erect immediately if you have it somewhere.

Edge Villa Estate provide the best security for your property. You are safe under our firm.

Feel free to ask questions and we do our inspection from Monday to Saturday with free vehicle... I am Realtor David gomez

Promo price still @ 2.7m....by April Ending....price will be at 3.2m

Plz...kindly contact me with my signature. Tnx

Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Make that call NOW!!!

many plots available for sale...selling very fast pple!

Expecting your calls!

Cheers!
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2018
Very good piece of land...

Buy and start Building Asap...

cool
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Edge villa Estate land....

*C of O file number in place...

*C of O would be ready very Soon!

*Adequate & full authentic documents to back it up.

Make that call now!!!
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 10:01pm On Apr 16, 2018
TITLE OF THE SELLER:

The eventual title on the property will be a Certificate of Occupancy (CofO).

At the moment, the CofO is under processing.

The file name and file No is Edgebreaker Global Business Investment Limited

(Application for allocation of land under PSDP) with file no DLS/PS DP/835.

Feel free to do your findings with this C of O file number!

Once u are certain about it....kindly make that call Asap... cool
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 12:08am On Apr 17, 2018
Selling so fast pple....

Best Estate Land property around Ibeju-Lekki axis!

Make that call...Asap! tnx.
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 6:14am On Apr 17, 2018
Morning everyone!

Edge Villa Estate Land is very Dry as u can see from the pics above....Buy and start Building immediately.

All Documents are authentic!

Kindly make that call NOW!!!

Cheers!
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 7:00am On Apr 17, 2018
Tnx for viewing this page....

As your view...kindly make plans to Buy cos it's still @ 2.7m presently!

Be rest assured you are buying a stress free land...even from omonile's, when u start building on Edge Villa Estate Lands.....

WhatsApp me and I'll send you a video of the land immediately!

We have a client that just started his foundation on this land...the very first to do this....

Make that call NOW!!!
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2018
The Estate land is dry land.
Expect speedy development of infrastructures in the estate.
We assure you of this.

☆Estate Facilities☆

*Interlocked Road
*Swimming Pool
*Football pitch
*Fence
*Gate house
*Electricity
*Good road network
*Good drainage
*Recreational centre
*Streetlights
*Green Park
*Shopping Mall

☆Neighbourhood☆

*Amen Estate
*JIU HUA Group of companies
*New Era Foundation
*Albesta Academy School
*Total filling station
*Pan Atlantic University
*New Lekki International Airport
*Dangote Refinery
*International Deep Sea Port.

Plot Size: 600sqm

*allocation is done Asap!*

Expecting your calls NOW!!!
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Get a good value for your money...when you buy Edge Villa Estate Land....

The price will go up soonest and continuously too...

This axis is Hot cake now...

Dial that number and make that call pple... cool
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wow!

Sold 2 plots today...yuppi!

Make that call pple...Edge Villa Estate Land is fast selling I tell you!!!

Congrats to the Buyers....

Call me now!!!

Many more plots available!!! Cheers!
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Call to inspect the Land!

You'll appreciate it, when u see the property your self!

Edge Villa Estate....simply the Best!

cool
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 10:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Woooooow!

Congrats again to the 3 new Buyers of Edge Villa Estate....

You took the right decision....glad u did!

My pple this land will be 3.2m by next week o! grin

Make that call now!!! Still @ 2.7m now o! cool

Cheers!
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 10:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Buy now....thank me later.. grin

Edge Villa Estate...3min drive from the prestigious Amen Estate!

Place that call now pple...

Fast selling property around Eleko...Dangote Refinery axis...

Expecting more calls!!!! cool
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2018
Morning everyone!

Edge Villa Estate land still much available....

90 plots or there about still available o...

Make that call now pple...

cool
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
If you have bought a plot in the Ibeju Lekki axis, it's time to buy more,if you have not bought any at all......... *Whatttttttttt*!

Have you seen the free trade zone and Dangote Refinery lately?Another set of almost 200 engineers are currently being trained to work at the refinery.

Have you seen the many industries already in operation at the free trade zone(Kelloggs, Sana group, power oil, Arla group) -I love that google is our friend, you can confirm these yourself����

This is the best time to strategically position yourself as residential apartments, banks, hotels etc are going to be in huge demand in that axis soon.

Are you seeing how, your one plot,one acre of land can win you a JACKPOT only 2years from now.

Okay I am talking too much, let me come and be going������......make that call Now...(check my signature)

Call to book a Free inspection(Remember there are only two ways to wealth, SELL REAL ESTATE, or sell something else and then INVEST IN REAL ESTATE....

*In all your getting, get a landed property*
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 4:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
The Best selling Estate around Ibeju-lekki...

EDGE VILLA ESTATE..... grin

Amazing return on investment!

Call Now!!!
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2018
This estate is free from any known government acquisition, we have many pre-allocated plots already mapped out which makes it easier for us to run instant allocation...

Buy and build immediately, you don't have to wait till next year, in short bring building to erect immediately if you have it somewhere. grin

Edge Villa Estate provide the best security for your property. You are safe under our firm. Feel free to ask questions and we do our inspection from Monday to Saturday with free vehicle... I am Realtor Gomez David. cool

Contact me with my signature! Cheers!!!
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 12:29am On Apr 20, 2018
Morning o...

Expecting those calls pple... grin

Edge Villa Estate simply the Best!

cool
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 11:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Morning everyone!

Who's taking that next big step in buying Edge Villa Estate Land....

Make that call now! cool

Lovely weekend pple!
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 7:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
Evening everyone!

Really appreciate those that called today for enquiries!

Guess I'll be expecting you to come for inspection and make payment Asap too....

Kindly key into this opportunity, don't view this Advert alone... smiley

Edge Villa Estate land is fast selling...

Make that call now!!!
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 8:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Amazing and shocking News About Edge Villa Estate property!

That's value of Land property for you...

I spoke with the MD of Edge Breaker today!

By Next week Monday 23rd of April 2018...the property would be worth 3.2m... grin

And by upper Monday 30th April 2018...Edge Villa
Estate property would be going for a whooping 4m!

Mnnnn.... grin

That's how the value of land property around Ibeju -Lekki axis soar high...

For the procastinating buyers...kindly prepare 3.2m to get yours Asap....

You have just a week to key in pple....afterward...the Land would be sold @ 4m...

Call me Asap to get yours now!!! Cheers.
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 6:17pm On May 01, 2018
Evening wonderful pple cool

Edge Villa Estate at 3.2m...

Make that right decision to purchase yours Asap...

Call me now! Details on my signature.

Cheers!
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 1:03am On May 04, 2018
Come and buy your own Edge villa Estate property now o!

@ 3.2m.....

Selling so so fast....

Call me...details on my signature!!!

Take that bold steps...this land has a very good value for your money!
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 8:04am On May 05, 2018
Good morning!

Still available @ 3.2m...

Get your own plot too....

Make that call ASAP...before the value appreciates again!
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 6:12am On May 08, 2018
Morning pple...

Edge Villa Estate Land still Available @ 3.2m!

Call for inspection today!

Contact details on my signature!

Tnx.
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2018
Edge Villa Estate properties available @ 3.2m...

If you want to sponsor a land property...I have one property for sponsorship! 250 thousand Acre,sponsor gets 70% of the land property! You sponsor with 10m!

If you want to buy a 3Bed,4Bed or 5Bed Duplex! Any axis including Lekki-Epe axis...from 55m,65m,75m,85m,95m etc....

Call me,of interested..my contact is on my signature!

Tnx
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 9:13pm On May 14, 2018

If you want to sponsor a land property...I have one property for sponsorship! 250 thousand Acre,sponsor gets 70% of the land property! You sponsor with 10m!

If you want to buy a 3Bed,4Bed or 5Bed Duplex! Any axis including Lekki-Epe axis...from 55m,65m,75m,85m,95m etc....

Call me,if interested..my contact is on my signature!

Tnx
Re: Edge Villa Estate @ 3.2m By April 2018 Ending! by Davegomez(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2018

Call me,if interested..my contact is on my signature!

Tnx

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Acres Of Land For Sale Agbara Lagos !!!!! Lagos - Badagry Expy, Nigeria / We Are In To Dredging Of Sand In Lbeju Lekki / Apartment Needed (Lekki)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.