Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:38 AM

Change Of Course/institution Card Is Here For Sale - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Change Of Course/institution Card Is Here For Sale (1351 Views)

Important Notice For JAMB Change Of Course/institution Candidates / JAMB Closing Date Of Change Of Course/institution For 2015 / JAMB Change Of Course/institution Form For 2013 Now on Sale, Click Here To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Course/institution Card Is Here For Sale by victory12: 3:16pm On May 14, 2010
I bought change of course and institution to change my institution and later a friend of mine advise me not to change the institution. Iwant to resale the card and if anyone need the card you can call me. 08061345030

(1) (Reply)

Standard Jamb Tutorial In Ilorin / Get A Degree In A Private University Within 2 Years / Nimasa Apptitude Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.