Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

What Are Your Insecurities - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Insecurities (801 Views)

�endowed Nigerian Girl Opens Up About Her Body Insecurities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Insecurities by Agadsman(m): 3:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
Due to the high level of insecurities with regards to our bodies daily. What would you wish to change in your physical appearance should you be given a second chance to be conceived in the womb and birthed again?

What are the features on your body you would like to be modified and corrected should you be given a second chance. Especially features that you cannot change.

As for me, I would like to be taller. At 5 ft 3' I wish I was like 6 to 7 inches taller.....every other thing should be constant.

What of you? Would you have any of your part s modified or would you rather remain the same? Let's hear from you.
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
I'm an insomniac.

I only sleep about 3 or 4 hours each day. I find sleep hard to come by even when I want to, so I engage in activities at night hopin' to fall asleep.

I have always envied people who fall asleep mid-convo with me. Why is theirs so easy?
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
Insecurities... I don't think any one can ever be happy with the way he or she is born, you'll always want more.
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by Ncsamuel(m): 4:19pm On Apr 16, 2018
My only one is that i stutter/pause whenever i speak. Its really embarrassing. Other than that, i like mysef the way i am
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by Agadsman(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
ShyCypher:
I'm an insomniac.

I only sleep about 3 or 4 hours each day. I find sleep hard to come by even when I want to, so I engage in activities at night hopin' to fall asleep.

I have always envied people who fall asleep mid-convo with me. Why is theirs so easy?

I guess its your nature....though the topic is talking about physical features like height, complexion etc
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by Agadsman(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ameeboh:
Insecurities... I don't think any one can ever be happy with the way he or she is born, you'll always want more.

My own many shaa, ranging from height to skin colour to weight issues..

Hope you are not worrying over it too much? How are you dealing with it?
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by Agadsman(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ncsamuel:
My only one is that i stutter/pause whenever i speak. Its really embarrassing. Other than that, i like mysef the way i am

Stamarring can be at times but you can control it by trying to slow down whenever you want to talk. Try to avoid speaking fast. I stammar too but when I tell pple that I stammar they don't believe because I try as much as possible to talk slowly and it has been helping me. You should also try it.
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 17, 2018
Agadsman:

Hope you are not worrying over it too much? How are you dealing with it?

Most times I don't really care, other times I get choked by depression.
But it's all well, after every bout of depression I still stand.
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by Agadsman(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2018
Ameeboh:

Most times I don't really care, other times I get choked by depression.
But it's all well, after every bout of depression I still stand.
That's good, life in itself is not fair. Some people are perfectly created while others are not that attractive physically. Yet the perfectly created ones still wish to be more perfect. I guess the best thing to do is to love the beautiful features you have and learn to live with the insecurities. Developing self love is the first step away from depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Insecurities by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
Agadsman:

That's good, life in itself is not fair. Some people are perfectly created while others are not that attractive physically. Yet the perfectly created ones still wish to be more perfect. I guess the best thing to do is to love the beautiful features you have and learn to live with the insecurities. Developing self love is the first step away from depression.

Thank you!!! smiley
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by Agadsman(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ameeboh:

Thank you!!! smiley

You are welcome dear

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Insecurities by kalu61(m): 11:05am On Apr 23, 2018
Ameeboh:

My own many shaa, ranging from height to skin colour to weight issues..
you just have to accept who you are or will affect you self esteem. Black is beautiful
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by kalu61(m): 11:08am On Apr 23, 2018
l like my look, my height but need to hit the qym soon. I need to add weight and chest
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2018
kalu61:
you just have to accept who you are or will affect you self esteem. Black is beautiful

Thank you. About the black is beautiful stuff, it is easy to say it but harder to believe and live by it.
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by kalu61(m): 4:45pm On Apr 23, 2018
Ameeboh:

Thank you. About the black is beautiful stuff, it is easy to say it but harder to believe and live by it.
Are you that black skinned or simply nervous because most of your friends are light skinned. May be you admired and wish you had light skin or have you being discriminated because of it.Which is your problem?
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 27, 2018
kalu61:
Are you that black skinned or simply nervous because most of your friends are light skinned. May be you admired and wish you had light skin or have you being discriminated because of it.Which is your problem?
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by kalu61(m): 1:05am On Apr 28, 2018
Ameeboh:

The truth is that I don't even really know the exact cause. Maybe it's because I have inferiority complex or because while growing I was compared to others a lot or maybe because I tend to over think things a lot.
Are you black in complexion, if you are then you just have to appreciate who you are or bleach if thats going to make you feel better. Just know that Someone somewhere today or tomorrow appreciates the real you.
Re: What Are Your Insecurities by Nobody: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2018
kalu61:
Are you black in complexion, if you are then you just have to appreciate who you are or bleach if thats going to make you feel better. Just know that Someone somewhere today or tomorrow appreciates the real you.

Yeah, thank you for the kind words.

(1) (Reply)

#ThisIsNigeria: See How Neighbours Use My Data After Switching On Hotspot / Smoking, Drinking, Live At Mainland Block Party / Best Destination Wedding Venues In Lagos, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.