Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told? (610 Views)

What Is The Biggest Lie You Ever Heard But Discovered Later? / What Is The Greatest Lie You Ever Told Or Someone Told You? Share Experiences / What Is The Biggest Lie You Have Ever Told Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told? by noble2faith(m): 4:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
share the greatest lie u have ever told. Let's knw who is d greatest liar among us.

Mine goes thus:

When I was a teenager, I told my friends about one of my elder bros (the eldest in d family) that he was a boyscout in our hometown. There was a time he and his fellow Scouts entered into an elephant through its anus when it was defecating. I went further to say that he threw raw yam into the elephant's bowel and the yam got cooked.

My friends swallowed the falsehood hook, line and sinker without hearing from the horse's mouth (that's my bro).
I termed this as greatest lie I have ever told because
1. It lasted for more than five years before it was exposed by my bro. Some of them (my friends), after more than five years, asked my bro whether he truly entered into elephant's bowel. On hearing that, my bro stood agape and was silent for more than a minute, looking at me surprisingly and we all buageed into laughter.
2. Whenever I cast my mind back at my past, this particular one always surprises me and amuses me. I do ask myself how I cooked up that falsehood at that age because that lie was bigger than my age then, to the extent that my friends believed it without giving it a second thought.

Kindly share yours..
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
The biggest lie I ever told was convincin' my girlfriend that I'm not a sociopath.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told? by Ncsamuel(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lemme see!.......................... I Confidently told my friends in 2015, that BUHARI was our MESSIAH!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 16, 2018
In 2015 That buhari was the best candidate for Nigeria

I still regret it till today
Re: What Is The Greatest Lie You Have Ever Told? by phayvoursky(m): 4:38pm On Apr 16, 2018
lol

(1) (Reply)

New Music!!!!! Leemzy Ft Daramagic- Rewind (mp3 Download) / We Were Treated Like Animals – Libyan Returnee Tells Horrifying Story / Spanish Pm Mariano Rajoy Forced Out Of Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.