Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Would christianity provide answers to my dilemma? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would christianity provide answers to my dilemma? (359 Views)

The Existence Of A God Does NOT Solve The Moral Dilemma / Would Christianity Provide Answers To My Dilemma? / 4 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Christianity And Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would christianity provide answers to my dilemma? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with me honestly. I am a Muslim. I feel empty.

I am abandoned by those whom I call family.

I have been calling to my creator (if any) to alleviate my situation.

I only want to feel sane, feeling numb as I write.

No empathy, no remorse, no sense of happiness to exciting things.

What have I done wrong to deserve all this.

For the first time in my life grey hair has started coming out of my head at 25.

I spent hours without knowing what exactly I am doing, or where I am, drifting into what I can't explain.

For the first time I understand why some people embrace atheism.

I have thought of suicide but too weak to even carry it out.

I silently pray for death yet here I remain in this forsaken world.

I need help. If Christianity is it, then so be it.
Re: Would christianity provide answers to my dilemma? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 16, 2018

I Swear I Dont Know What To Say To People Like You...

I'm Tired Of This Whole Religion Thing...

I Keep My Hopes On God And Sometimes Something In Me is Like, he Doesnt Give A Fvck...

Maybe our Holding On To This Abstract God is Limiting Us and Making Us Lazy... Maybe I Should Double My Struggle...

Bill Gates, Zukerberg are No Church Goers, yet They Are Most Properous on Earth Above So Called God's people
Re: Would christianity provide answers to my dilemma? by Niflheim(m): 6:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
@op,

Please hang in there. What is the issue? Is it schooling?Finances?Your job? Can you give us more details?
Re: Would christianity provide answers to my dilemma? by jeruzi(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2018
In life, every man gets to that point where they realize that there is a portion of them that can't be satisfied everything they had done, a place that seem to be empty and can't be filled by all they have tried.
The truth is that, in every man, their is a place where only the God can fill. The devil with is false religion might try to confuse people, but the truth is that people never find true peace until God Himself takes His place in the heart of a man.
What your heart is searching for is the true and living God.

Jesus is the only way to God.
John3:16
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoevr believes in Him, should not perish but have earlasting life.

The peace you need can only be found in Jesus cause He is the prince of peace Isa.9:6
Jesus loves you and He wants you. You do not need sucide, Jesus will give you live in abundance.
Just confess that you accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal saviour.
He will give you all the peace, comfort, and life.
Re: Would christianity provide answers to my dilemma? by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Ibelievee:
I don't know what is wrong with me honestly. I am a Muslim. I feel empty.

I am abandoned by those whom I call family.

I have been calling to my creator (if any) to alleviate my situation.

I only want to feel sane, feeling numb as I write.

No empathy, no remorse, no sense of happiness to exciting things.

What have I done wrong to deserve all this.

For the first time in my life grey hair has started coming out of my head at 25.

I spent hours without knowing what exactly I am doing, or where I am, drifting into what I can't explain.

For the first time I understand why some people embrace atheism.

I have thought of suicide but too weak to even carry it out.

I silently pray for death yet here I remain in this forsaken world.

I need help. If Christianity is it, then so be it.

Jesus is the power of God unto salvation, healing and purpose.

Believe in Him now with your whole heart and mind and you will witness the power and healing of God

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Progressive Prosperity / Amazing Things That Happens When We Pray / Church Discipline - The Stance Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.