Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / . (603 Views)

Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Cage / Yahweh Is Still In His Spiritual Prison: The Past Is Playing Out In The Present (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by sKeetz(m): 4:59pm On Apr 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: . by spartan117(m): 5:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
Jesus christ loves you even in your sins he came and died to save you. Will you accept him?

1 Like

Re: . by sKeetz(m): 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
spartan117:
Jesus christ loves you even in your sins he came and died to save you. Will you accept him?

I'll accept him once you accept that The Flying Spaghetti Monster boiled for your sins. Believe in him and be saved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by HappyPagan: 5:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
spartan117:
Lol. Who send am message?
Re: . by tspouse(m): 5:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Have u taking your drug

Re: . by sKeetz(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
[quote author=tspouse post=66764760][/quote]

lol

Shut up.
Re: . by tspouse(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2018
sKeetz:

lol
Shut up.
why

Re: . by Niflheim(m): 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
He(Yahweh) killed babies and children regularly in the old testament. The original Resident Evil in the sky!!!
Re: . by OtemAtum: 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Well, doing evil is not really a functio of one personality. Anybody, no mtter what he or she is, can make mistake at any point in time. Yahweh actualy did much evil the beginning of the existenr of living organisms on earth, but he was not the only one who did evil back then. But why do we even border about the mistakes of the past committed by others when they hve moved on? I think we should think about our own lives and try by all means to avoid doing evil. PrimeSky what do you have to say? The Op said that your god Yahweh is the starter of evil.
Re: . by Primesky(m): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2018
OtemAtum:
Well, doing evil is not really a functio of one personality. Anybody, no mtter what he or she is, can make mistake at any point in time. Yahweh actualy did much evil the beginning of the existenr of living organisms on earth, but he was not the only one who did evil back then. But why do we even border about the mistakes of the past committed by others when they hve moved on? I think we should think about our own lives and try by all means to avoid doing evil. PrimeSky what do you have to say? The Op said that your god Yahweh is the starter of evil.

The devil is always a liar. First, he will deny his existence and work under ground. Secondly, he pass the blame to another. That makes it perfect for his deception to work. Let me ask you, how many times have you seen a criminal in court pleading guilty instantly? They will always plead not guilty, blame others and give excuses for their crime even when everybody knows they are guilty.

Should I disturb my head because a satanist is trying to defend his master? Let him alone! The judgement is passed already, the verdict has been given, all we're waiting for is the sentencing to the lake of fire.

1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Sin originated with Satan period!. He's a liar, a thief and a sore loser!. he that committed sin is of the devil!

1 John 3:8
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

The devil and his lieutenants know they are doomed, and they are scared to death about it. Because their eternal execution is very close. It's only humans who choose to let them deceive them with ferry tales and fantasy stories like you're pedling. You want to see how they fear their judgement? Hahaha... See it here.

Matthew 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

First, they worshipped Him, then they begged Him not to begin tormenting them before the time. You see, there is a set time for punishing these devils and fallen angels and they fear it greatly, but that time is fast approaching they and all their sons and servants, and loyalist will be punished together.

As for you Mr otem, try so hard but you will still fail!. No body and I mean no body can defeat the purpose of God. The almighty God is Yahweh, Jehovah, the I Am that I Am, the only wise God, eternal creator and savior, the sovreighn ruler of the Universe. Every knee will bow before Him.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever!
Re: . by OtemAtum: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2018
Primesky:

The devil is always a liar. First, he will deny his existence and work under ground. Secondly, he pass the blame to another. That makes it perfect for his deception to work. Let me ask you, how many times have you seen a criminal in court pleading guilty instantly? They will always plead not guilty, blame others and give excuses for their crime even when everybody knows they are guilty.

Should I disturb my head because a satanist is trying to defend his master? Let him alone! The judgement is passed already, the verdict has been given, all we're waiting for is the sentencing to the lake of fire.

1 John 1:5
This then is the message which we have heard of him, and declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

1 John 3:9 Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Sin originated with Satan period!. He's a liar, a thief and a sore loser!. he that committed sin is of the devil!

1 John 3:8
He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

The devil and his lieutenants know they are doomed, and they are scared to death about it. Because their eternal execution is very close. It's only humans who choose to let them deceive them with ferry tales and fantasy stories like you're pedling. You want to see how they fear their judgement? Hahaha... See it here.

Matthew 8:29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God? art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

First, they worshipped Him, then they begged Him not to begin tormenting them before the time. You see, there is a set time for punishing these devils and fallen angels and they fear it greatly, but that time is fast approaching they and all their sons and servants, and loyalist will be punished together.

As for you Mr otem, try so hard but you will still fail!. No body and I mean no body can defeat the purpose of God. The almighty God is Yahweh, Jehovah, the I Am that I Am, the only wise God, eternal creator and savior, the sovreighn ruler of the Universe. Every knee will bow before Him.

Jesus Christ is Lord forever!

Oky, I have heard you. But do you think the op is right or wrong? Well, in the Doctufos of Truth, it was recorded how Yahweh was the first to be jealous, violent and stubborn. All these are evil deeds, I hope you know. Yet, we cannot say that Yahweh did all the evil at that time. So i don't totally agree with the OP.
Re: . by Primesky(m): 11:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
OtemAtum:

Oky, I have heard you. But do you think the op is right or wrong? Well, in the Doctufos of Truth, it was recorded how Yahweh was the first to be jealous, violent and stubborn. All these are evil deeds, I hope you know. Yet, we cannot say that Yahweh did all the evil at that time. So i don't totally agree with the OP.

Mr. otem, I don't know the yahweh you are talking about. He's definitely not my Jehovah Yahweh alright?. Based on that, we have no discussion. My God has no sin, cannot, no never be associated with sin, does no sin and condones no sin, the very reason why Lucifer and his fallen colleagues are going to be punished period! Look for the father of sin himself and interugate him.

All the glory belongs to Jesus Christ.
Re: . by OtemAtum: 3:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Primesky:

Mr. otem, I don't know the yahweh you are talking about. He's definitely not my Jehovah Yahweh alright?. Based on that, we have no discussion. My God has no sin, cannot, no never be associated with sin, does no sin and condones no sin, the very reason why Lucifer and his fallen colleagues are going to be punished period! Look for the father of sin himself and interugate him.

All the glory belongs to Jesus Christ.

It is your Jehovah Yahweh I am talking about and he knows that I Otem know his real identity. He can't even deny it.

(1) (Reply)

Astrology In Nigeria / Lagos Pastor, Tom Samson Steps Out Of His Rolls Royce Phantom (photos) / The Lords Chosen: '...and The Enemies Submitted', On 16th And 17th, June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.