Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,647 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

I am derailing......... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / I am derailing......... (658 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I am derailing......... by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
I don't know what is wrong with me honestly. I am a Muslim. I feel empty.

I am abandoned by those whom I call family.

I have been calling to my creator (if any) to alleviate my situation.

I only want to feel sane, feeling numb as I write.

No empathy, no remorse, no sense of happiness to exciting things.

What have I done wrong to deserve all this.

For the first time in my life grey hair has started coming out of my head at 25.

I spent hours without knowing what exactly I am doing, or where I am, drifting into what I can't explain.

For the first time I understand why some people embrace atheism.

I have thought of suicide but too weak to even carry it out.

I silently pray for death yet here I remain in this forsaken world.

I need help. If Christianity is it, then so be it.

1 Like

Re: I am derailing......... by hadjipapiey(m): 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2018
As salaam alaekum WarahmatuLLAH wabarokaatuh.

May ALLAH bless and grant you strength thereof.

Your story short pitiable, even though I seem to have reservations for who you stand to claim.

We are really who we are to ALLAAH, except for some instances when ALLAH blesses you through challenges and trials.

Hence, ALLAH never promised us jolly ride all through our sojourn in life.

I want to believe you are a Muslim by birth, however Islam goes way beyond practising it accidentally. We need to know the rudiments of Islam, some even learn through trials.

ALLAH says in Suratul Baqorah

كو لنبلونكم بشيء من الخوف و الجوع و نكس من الأموال والأنفس.... "

" We will test you with things like fear, hunger, and reductions in your health and wealth,life inclusive. ALLAH now concludes, And the patient ones are the successful ones"

Conclusively, I urge you to stay steadfast with ALLAH and seek those who are better of in the Deen and that are steadfast.

May ALLAH bless you, ease your affairs and grant you goodness.

As salaam alaekum WarahmatuLLAH wabarokaatuh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I am derailing......... by fatymore(f): 11:04pm On Apr 16, 2018
Start loving Allah(God)! Start loving His creations! Feel and remember Allah in most of your hard or good times! Ask help even in small tasks of your life! Ask Allah to show you the right path!

And one last thing, spent more and more time with good Muslims!

These tips will make you come closer and closer to Islam to make it easier for you to accept it completely.May Allah accept all your prayers... Make you firm in His believe..

Ibelievee:

For the first time in my life grey hair has started coming out of my head at 25.

I spent hours without knowing what exactly I am doing, or where I am, drifting into what I can't explain.

Re: I am derailing......... by realjane: 12:24am On Apr 17, 2018
find your purpose.
Re: I am derailing......... by AlBaqir(m): 5:30am On Apr 17, 2018
Ibelievee:

# First, try to reflect on yourself. Kindness and goodness is reciprocal. Perhaps you have certain characters that make people distance themselves from you. If you can refine yourself, people will surely be attracted to the scent of your good character. Same is your relationship with God.

Qur'an says:

“Verily, Allaah will not change the condition of a people as long as they do not change their state themselves” [al-Ra’d 13:11]

Ibelievee:

# I'm afraid, you are depressed, but what exactly is the source of your depression, you haven't figure it out. Your problem is half-solved by knowing the root cause.

# Life is not created to rosy all the time. It is full of challenges and hurdles as it is full of sweetness and happiness. You need to learn to embrace the two situations.

Food, health, happiness, etc are useless and will never be appreciated if there are no hunger, sickness, and sorrow. All these however, make us strong mentally and experiencially. But the moment one embrace one part of life's reality and reject its opposite, life becomes difficult.

Kindly watch this short concise lecture:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk3dsTyalC0&itct=CBgQpDAYACITCLTyyva7wNoCFY8k4AodpK4KwVIrRG8gd2UgZW5qb3kgVGF3aGlkIC0gU2hlaWsgU2FlZWQgQmFobWFucG91cg%3D%3D&gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google

Ibelievee:

# Are you telling me there are no depressed and miserable Atheists and Christians? In fact, suicide as a result of depression is more common within atheist society than religious.

Khayr in sha Allah.
Re: I am derailing......... by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2018
hadjipapiey:

و لنبلونكم بشيء من الخوف و الجوع و نكس من الأموال والأنفس.... "

نقص
Re: I am derailing......... by hadjipapiey(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2018
AbdelKabir:

نقص

نعم..

جزاكم الله خيرا أخي
Re: I am derailing......... by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
hadjipapiey:

نعم..

جزاكم الله خيرا أخي

فعليك أن تصحح ذلك الخطأ لأنك قد نسبتَ قولا غير قول الله اليه

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Global Media / Covering Of The Hair? / Women In Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.