Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

#bbnaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip During Live Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip During Live Show (1730 Views)

Uriel Oputa Almost Suffered A Nip Slip In Fashion Campaign / Photos Of Ghanaian Vickie Ama With Her Massive Boobs And Erect Nip ples / Ariel Winter Nip Slip Workout Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Alex Suffers Nip Slip During Live Show by Dailyhappenings: 5:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
The live eviction show tonight saw housemate, Alex suffer a wardrobe malfunction after we got to see a sneak peek of her nip.ples when it subtly found its way outta her dress.

Whether it was deliberate or the low odds that it was by mistake, Alex suffered a nip slip while she was engaged in talks with Ebuka earlier this evening.

The lovely who has an unusual personality is one of the finalists of the Big Brother Naija: Double Wahala game which will meet its end in the following week.

See her nip slip photo below:

Captain
@Captainbello
22h
Replying to @_BBNaija3
Do you people see what saw? Mr I saw nipple

emperor Alex
@yemozn
I saw it too pic.twitter.com/ZHEE0urABT

7:32 PM - Apr 15, 2018
View image on Twitter
55 people are talking about this
Twitter Ads info and privacy
In a related post, Alex during the live show had declared that there’s nothing more between Tobi and her and she doesn’t see their relationship going to the next level but Tobi, when he was asked the question akin to that of Alex, he said precisely that he would actually date Alex if given the chance.

As Ebuka engages the housemates, the following dialogue ensued:

Ebuka: Did you have a problem with Tobi and Alex getting closer?

Cee-C: Well I feel like Alex was throwing herself at all the guys in the house. Showing boobs and ass everywhere.

Ebuka: Tobi will you date Alex, if she wanted to date you.

Tobi: I won’t lie. Yes.

Alex: Ha!

*Cee-C rolls eyes.*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmckUpIxUXY

cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Music Producer And DJ, Avicii Found Dead / Is Not Chioma !!! Meet The Girl Davido Used For #bbnaija 2018 Show - Pictures / Caught In The Act: DJ Cuppy's Manager Accuses Her Of Having S*x With Tekno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.