Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. (1256 Views)

How To Stop Eating In Your Dreams Permanently / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome / How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. by Revadebola: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
HOW TO HAVE VICTORY OVER EATING IN DREAMS.

Eating in dreams is one of the way the devil and enemies plant their evil seeds into people's lives.
If you are suffering from the experience of eating in dreams and you desire victory, do the following.

1. Before you sleep pray for at least 30 minutes. Best if you pray in tongues.

Romans 8:26 (KJV)
"Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered".

2. Always wake up by
1 a. m to pray for at least an hour.
Nights are powerful time to pray, because most satanic activities take place at night.

Matthew 13:25 (KJV)
"But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way".

3. In case you still dream of eating, as soon as you wake up from the dream, declare a fast till 3pm.

Matthew 17:21 (KJV)
"Howbeit this kind goeth not out but by prayer and fasting".

4. When you wake up from such a dream, pray for at least an hour.
Use Matthew 15:13 to pray.

Matthew 15:13 (KJV)
"But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up".

5. If the experience of eating in dreams persist, seek a deliverance minister to pray for you.

PRAYER POINTS:
1. In Jesus Name, I bind every power causing evil dreams from my life.
2. I decree in Jesus Name, from now, I will not have evil dreams again.
3. Holy Spirit replace evil dreams with good dreams.
4. Father, henceforth let my sleep be sweet.

SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE ON WHATSAPP WITH +2349059270030, TO DAILY RECEIVE AUDIO PRAYER /MESSAGE.

CHARLES ADEBOLA MINISTRIES, is being invited for deliverance ministrations, services, crusades, trainings by churches and organizations.
FOR DELIVERANCE PRAYERS AND INTERPRETATION OF DREAMS, CALL OR WHATSAPP :
+2349059270030.
SHARE THIS POST WITH ALL YOUR CONTACTS.
"LIKE " my Facebook page,
" Charles Adebola Ministries ".

1 Like

Re: How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Re: How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. by NPComplete: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
Lmao. Clowns everywhere

1 Like

Re: How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. by Onechancearmy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 16, 2018
Eating during dreams is the best grin

[img]https://media1./images/00ecffdc7134e3fa132ebe3505d73ae4/tenor.gif?itemid=6117320[/img]

You can eat any of your favourite meals, even the one you no fit afford grin

Keep your deliverance grin
Re: How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. by sonofthunder: 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2018
ben4ever:
Can anyone in the house help me with knowledge against mind programing

Revadebola
Re: How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2018

Are You Okay At All?

I First Tasted Pizza in The Dream... It Was Delicious

You Are Not A Spiritual Person...

Listen To Me, eating In The Dream is Spiritual Feeding and It Shows That You Are Feeding Your Spirit Man
Re: How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. by sonofthunder: 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2018
But on Mount Zion [in Jerusalem] there shall be deliverance [for those who escape], and it shall be holy; and the house of Jacob shall possess its [own former] possessions.(G)

18The house of Jacob shall be a fire and the house of Joseph a flame, but the house of Esau shall be stubble; they shall kindle and burn them and consume them, and there shall be no survivor of the house of Esau, for the Lord has spoken it.(H)
Re: How To Have Victory Over Eating In Dreams. by MightySparrow: 3:44am On Apr 17, 2018
Which of you eat in the dream? Is the food physical or spiritual? Who serves the food? do you still go hungry after such meal? Do ppl eat such food while awake?

(1) (Reply)

Chiristians - Does God Really Forgive This Kind Of "Repentant" Sinners? / WAS JESUS PROMISING ALL HIS FAITHFULL FOLLOWERS HEAVENLY LIFE AT JOHN 14: 1-3? / 2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.