Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” (2408 Views)

Acrimony Ii Coming Soon / Please Where Can I Download Acrimony Movie... / Acrimony.....who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” by dokkyelele(f): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2018
Melinda inherits a home and money from her deceased mother. She simultaneously meets Robert Gayle, a fellow college student who lives in an RV. The two begin a relationship, and Melinda loses her virginity to Robert. However, Melinda eventually catches Robert cheating with Diana Wells. Melinda responds by driving her car into Robert’s RV, although she sustains injuries that prevent her from having children. Robert apologizes, and the two reconcile and soon marry.

Years later, Melinda supports Robert, who cannot find a job as he is a felon. Robert spends their money designing a rechargeable battery, and convinces Melinda to mortgage her mother’s house to continue funding his work. Robert later reconnects with Diana, who offers to set up a meeting with her boss Prescott, so Robert can sell his battery design. Robert is offered $800,000 for the design. Although this is enough to save Melinda’s house, Robert declines the offer, convinced he can get a better price. Learning of both this and his recent interactions with Diana, Melinda asks Robert for a divorce. Robert moves in with Diana.

Prescott reconsiders and offers Robert a multimillion-dollar deal, which he accepts. Robert gives Melinda 10 million dollars and buys her home back for her to thank her for supporting him in the past. Melinda attempts to renew their relationship, but learns that Robert and Diana are now engaged. Melinda begins to harass the couple, even destroying Diana’s wedding dress. Robert and Diana get a restraining order against Melinda, who is ordered to see a therapist. However, her mental state deteriorates further after learning Diana is pregnant.

Robert and Diana are married, and spend their honeymoon on a yacht. An armed Melinda sneaks onboard and shoots Robert. Robert knocks Melinda into the water, and tell Diana to get the crew who jumped out. Melinda climbs back onto the boat, intending to kill Robert, but her leg is caught in the anchor chain. Melinda is dragged underwater and drowns. Diana returns with the crew to aid the wounded Robert.

Re: The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” by dokkyelele(f): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hello movie lovers
I watched this movie and I was tongue twisted
So surprised st the conclusion that let me asking WHY.
Let’s review, comment and talk about this movie.
We all could learn from it.
Thanks
Re: The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” by dokkyelele(f): 7:46am On Apr 20, 2018
Has anybody seen this movie?
Re: The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” by n0fav0rs: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
dokkyelele:
Has anybody seen this movie?
Melinda was stupid and foolish. Robert did nothing wrong
Re: The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” by itsmeurLady(f): 6:08am On Aug 01, 2018
n0fav0rs:
Melinda was stupid and foolish. Robert did nothing wrong

If you say that then you are either a male or you are just biased. Now let's turn the table around, assuming you were a man and u caught your wife cheating once when gave her everything and then she apologized u forgive her, then fast forward to 10 years later or more, u find that same man's wallet in your wife's car. What wil u do? Let's be honest, u won't even want to hear her side of the story, trust me it will take a juju man or Jesus himself to save you from divorcing her but as its a woman, Womeen are naturally made to tolerate cheating but not men?? He gave up on her too easily tho, but he is only human, don't blame him much.

Where I didn't support was the Divorce part, Divorce is never an option!

Patience is key but how many of us can be that patient with life? God help us not to faint when our testimony is near.
Re: The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” by n0fav0rs: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
itsmeurLady:

If you say that then you are either a male or you are just biased. Now let's turn the table around, assuming you were a man and u caught your wife cheating once when gave her everything and then she apologized u forgive her, then fast forward to 10 years later or more, u find that same man's wallet in your wife's car. What wil u do? Let's be honest, u won't even want to hear her side of the story, trust me it will take a juju man or Jesus himself to save you from divorcing her but as its a woman, Womeen are naturally made to tolerate cheating but not men?? He gave up on her too easily tho, but he is only human, don't blame him much.

Where I didn't support was the Divorce part, Divorce is never an option!

Patience is key but how many of us can be that patient with life? God help us not to faint when our testimony is near.

This is it, If I ever catch my WIFE cheating, I will forgive but cant keep her. Why? Because I may not have the spirit to get over the broken trust. This is the mistake many people make, If you cant get over the trust issue after a partner cheats, please break up.

Since she was able to forgive, 10 years after, she is supposed to listen to his reason for having her ex's purse in his bag

She came too far to let silly shiit ruin all her work

1 Like

Re: The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” by dokkyelele(f): 10:13am On Aug 04, 2018
My own opinion
The gurl is stupid
Kindly stupid
You don’t spend that much for someone you are not married too
The cheating is not cheating when you are not married
She got anger issues....she might have liked the guy hitting his house out.
No patience
No directions
Not investing in herself or her family members

After married
Not every man cheat or want to cheat
There should be room for explanation and forgiveness
She actually slept with someone else after the guy tried to make things work.

The other girl
She was a believer while Melinda was a helper
Remember at the interview with the CEO, the guy wanted to give up but she ginger his swagger, made him have confidence to talk to her boss.
I will say one woman”s food, another man”s water
And also she told the guy she can’t meet him without his wife not knowing.
She try’s to help her too and didn’t press charges for crimes

My guy
Broke ass nigger
Gigollo
Have faith
Always need someone to help him
I didn’t find any fault in all that
He never spend Melinda”s money on any other thing than his project
He also tried to make things work but Ogun Aiye

Melinda had so many chances but lost all
If I were to be Melinda....I will keep my home. My marriage, my man. Invest in myself and always give room for forgiveness and patience.
The time the guy suit up to give her cheque and the key.....it would have been welcome my darling and not “u borrowed suit to impress me”
And take note...the guy didn’t mention I WANT YOU BACK after returning what she worth.

Finally......she should have move on....maybe she would have been married to Banky W by now.
Just my take
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” by abc4naija(m): 11:30am On Aug 19, 2018
dokkyelele:
My own opinion
The gurl is stupid
Kindly stupid
No patience
No directions

After married

The other girl
Remember at the interview with the CEO, the guy wanted to give up but she ginger his swagger, made him have confidence to talk to her boss.

My guy
Broke ass nigger
Gigollo
Have faith

If I were to be Melinda....I will keep my home. My marriage, my man. Invest in myself and always give room for forgiveness and patience.
The time the guy suit up to give her cheque and the key.....it would have been welcome my darling and not “u borrowed suit to impress me”
And take note...the guy didn’t mention I WANT YOU BACK after returning what she worth.

Finally......she should have move on....maybe she would have been married to Banky W by now.
Just my take
Thank you

nice narrative. kudos
Re: The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” by TheKingIsHere: 4:47pm On Aug 20, 2018
dokkyelele:
My own opinion
The gurl is stupid
Kindly stupid
No patience
No directions

After married

The other girl

My guy
Broke ass nigger
Gigollo
Have faith

Just my take
Thank you

Well said. Thread closed
Re: The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” by kayshiz8(m): 8:55am On Sep 23, 2018
Hey swty. wink
dokkyelele:
My own opinion
The gurl is stupid
Kindly stupid
No patience
No directions

After married

The other girl

My guy
Broke ass nigger
Gigollo
Have faith

Just my take
Thank you
Re: The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” by Iamsimone17(m): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2018
I watched the movie the good thing about the movie is that it is trying to tell girls or females to be patient with their guys bt the negative Part is the sex part which is bad
Re: The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” by Dreyl(m): 6:46am On Sep 28, 2018
dokkyelele:
My own opinion
The gurl is stupid
Kindly stupid
No patience
No directions

After married

The other girl

My guy
Broke ass nigger
Gigollo
Have faith

Just my take
Thank you
A pioneer of this forum, can I get to know you?
Re: The Conspiracy Movie “acrimony” by dokkyelele(f): 6:23am On Sep 29, 2018
Another movie I watched that swept me off and I want you gem to watch it too.....
Title of movie is

EVERYTHING EVERYTHING

Very wonderful movie I feel we should talk about it.

(1) (Reply)

National Treasure 2 Book Of Secrets / Where Can I Download 3D Movies For Free Without Registration? / Who Is The Hottest Foreign Actor In A Nigerian Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.