Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,663 members, 7,820,331 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale (1036 Views)

Reg 010 Toyota Matrix For Sale 2m Asking / Reg 04 Toyota Matrix For Sale 1.3m Asking / Clean Reg 05 Matrix For Sale@1.350m Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by greggng: 10:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Very clean car . Engine and a.c. working .The last price is N1,250,000. Only serious buyer should call 09062135199

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by dcole73: 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2018
Hmm.

Just like that?

1 Like

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by greggng: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2018
dcole73:
Hmm.

Just like that?

I am a man of few words that's why I 've decided to state everything. I don't believe cars should be priced like crayfish . My price is the best in the market thank you.
Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by Cosplay: 12:41am On Apr 17, 2018
greggng:

I am a man of few words that's why I 've decided to state everything. I don't believe cars should be priced like crayfish . My price is the best in the market thank you.

Is this a real vehicle?

Like, does it physically exist?

1 Like

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by greggng: 12:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Cosplay:

Is this a real vehicle?

Some of you should stop asking unreasonable question. No insult meant. Before you ask any question check my profile and how long I 've been on this forum. I bought my car on nairaland. A few days ago I sold a car on nairaland. I 've a name to protect I don't come in a social forum to state what doesn't exist. If you come for inspection and you didn't see the car then I will be the one to report myself for removal by seun. In fact the car belongs to a friend. Just helping him to sell. I am at gowon estate and the car is here. Thank u
Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by Cosplay: 12:55am On Apr 17, 2018
Just take a look at this individual. You're here to advertise a vehicle with no useful description, no photos of any sort and there you are talking nonsense about man of few words and reputation and random silliness.

In the absence of tangible evidence that you actually have a vehicle for sale, this is a thread I recommend viewers to be careful about. Contact this poster at your own risk.

What nonsense.

Oh, yeah, no insult meant.

7 Likes

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by Cosplay: 12:57am On Apr 17, 2018
Talking about name to protect and buying and selling cars on this forum. Talking about everything EXCEPT what you 'advertised', because this is more like a parody of a vehicle advert than an actual advert.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by dpsalmist15: 1:00am On Apr 17, 2018
Funny dude!
Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by Cosplay: 1:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Clean car, engine and ac working. Why didn't you also add tires black, seats with foam inside, rug on floor, exhaust tip open.

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by Cosplay: 1:03am On Apr 17, 2018
And you have the gall to refer to other people as unreasonable. Does this mockery of an advert seem reasonable to you?

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:10am On Apr 17, 2018
greggng:
Very clean car . Engine and a.c. working .The last price is N1,250,000. Only serious buyer should call 09062135199

when someone calls you a scammer now you will be vexing.

Is this how to sell a car on the Internet?

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by RZArecta2(m): 4:40am On Apr 17, 2018
Cosplay:
And you have the gall to refer to other people as unreasonable. Does this mockery of an advert seem reasonable to you?
why you dey harsh na ? Maybe it's a spiritual car and you'll need Ifa calabash to see it online. Abi op, am I not right ?

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by greggng: 6:49am On Apr 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

when someone calls you a scammer now you will be vexing.

Is this how to sell a car on the Internet?

Gazzuz I less expect this comment from you. I am the guy Siena bought battery for and you installed it at your college road. I 've great respect for you but I am disappointed in your comment over me. I will not say anything bad about you. If you believe there is something I am not doing well as a big brother you 've to advice me cos I am not saying I know it all . The response I gave to The guy in my view was appropriate.. I don't come here to attack people unjustly. I leave you to judge if I am a scammer or not....bearing in mind you 've given testimony about me after I left your work shop to collect a battery s ienna bought for me.

1 Like

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:53am On Apr 17, 2018
greggng:

Gazzuz I less expect this comment from you. I am the guy Siena bought battery for and you installed it at your college road. I 've great respect for you but I am disappointed in your comment over me. I will not say anything bad about you. If you believe there is something I am not doing well as a big brother you 've to advice me cos I am not saying I know it all . The response I gave to The guy in my view was appropriate.. I don't come here to attack people unjustly. I leave you to judge if I am a scammer or not....bearing in mind you 've given testimony about me after I left your work shop to collect a battery s ienna bought for me.

1.Technically I paid for that battery (story for another day)

2. You did not bring a sienna, it was a camry V6 1998/2001

3. this is a public forum, and you cannot sell Texts.

4 Likes

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by greggng: 6:54am On Apr 17, 2018
Cosplay:
Clean car, engine and ac working. Why didn't you also add tires black, seats with foam inside, rug on floor, exhaust tip open.

The bottom line is that the car is still available for a serious buyer. I am not here to trade words with you. I am too old for that. A few days ago same way I posted my advert which you called mockery attracted someone from nairaland from ojo who bought it. I don't know were you are heading to with all this. If you don't like my advert kindly move on I am not begging you to buy neither do I expect you to insult me over my advert.

1 Like

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by Gravatar: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2018
if say mod de do dia work dem suppose ban dis thread since. u de sell car no picture engine working ac working

na moi moi u de sell?

3 Likes

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by greggng: 7:04am On Apr 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

2. You did not bring a sienna, it was a camry V6 1998/2001

3. this is a public forum, and you cannot sell Texts.

Understand me I said battery a nairalander with I'd sienna based in UK. I must thank you for the gift I never knew it was you. You are right my car is Camry 2001 Xie. Gazzus pls forgive me for that advert. I 've actually posted it before I realised that there wasn't picture in it. Then I clicked modify but all my effort in uploading pictures did not yield fruits cos the system kept on telling me error message. After uploading it will bring error. Although I posted other cars with pictures successfully I guess it was network issues I will try to modify again to see if it can work now. Thank you for the observation I must apologise I never knew that's what everyone is referring to. I thought they are talking about my other advert. God bless you sir
Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by Gravatar: 7:10am On Apr 17, 2018
Oga Sir. so you no see wer cosplay talk say picture no dey 4 dis post last night? even gazzuzz come ask if na so dem de sell car

u no even sabi say na ur fault and u de insult ppl we vex anyhow

1 Like

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by greggng: 7:19am On Apr 17, 2018
Gravatar:
Oga Sir. so you no see wer cosplay talk say picture no dey 4 dis post last night? even gazzuzz come ask if na so dem de sell car

u no even sabi say na ur fault and u de insult ppl we vex anyhow

To be honest in tried all I can to put a pic but it kept on bringing error message that says 413 request entity too large. Still trying but it cannot go i believe is network. I apologise it wasn't intentional . Will keep on trying till I upload. I will appreciate if someone more knowledge should tell me a few things to do so that my pic can go through it seems to be network related issue
Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by greggng: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2018
I apologise to everyone I offended through my words. It was not intentional that I omitted pictures. I did all that I could last nite. Just now it has gone through. I only removed one pic ...I guess the capacity of the pic was what caused me the set back. Check all my post relating to cars in the past , there is always pic. God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by diportivo: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

if you know u know

lipsrsealed

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by greggng: 7:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Gravatar:
if say mod de do dia work dem suppose ban dis thread since. u de sell car no picture engine working ac working

na moi moi u de sell?

It was an innocent mistake. Honestly no one will not love to see a pic on his advert. That's the centre of attraction. Like I said nairaland website frustrated all my effort in loading pic. I 've successfully done that now. I guess the data was too much . Just remove one pic and it successfully uploaded. Thanks for your concern and observation
Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by Gravatar: 7:54am On Apr 17, 2018
No issue bobs. No be me u suppose apologize.
Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by greggng: 8:05am On Apr 17, 2018
Cosplay:

Is this a real vehicle?

My apologies bro. It was not intentional not to add pic I did all I could. Just now I was able to upload. God bless you

1 Like

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by ehissi(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2018
greggng:

Greggng Funkeeeeeeeee!! shocked

Which Market?? undecided
Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by Cosplay: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2018
greggng:

My apologies bro. It was not intentional not to add pic I did all I could. Just now I was able to upload. God bless you

That's alright. Bless you too as you help make this a safer and better place.

1 Like

Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by dcole73: 11:19pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oh, finally, PICS
Nice car you were hiding all along.
OK, Nairaland was hiding ...........

Oh well, now you are in business.
Keep bumping your thread so that it would remain active.
Re: 2006 Toyota Matrix For Sale by dcole73: 11:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
greggng:

If you believe there is something I am not doing well as a big brother you 've to advice me cos I am not saying I know it all .

I no reach prof Gazzuzz at all,
But here is a tip.

Things to add.
Pic of engine bay.
Pic of car body, from another angle.
Closer pic of tyre and car seats.
These should get you more interested buyers.

If you can, include pics of VIN and dashboard with engine idling.

I'm not a professional at this, but when I'm looking to buy a car, these are some things that appeal to me before talking of a deal.
As regards the deal, a physical inspection could make or break it.

Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

Tin-can Cleared Toyota Camry 2008 XLE (V6), Thumb Start Available For Sale / 2001 Toyota Camry For Sale Very Neat And Cheap / Used Toyota Siena For Sale (400k Negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.