Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Rabbit Production And Management - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rabbit Production And Management (317 Views)

How To Increase The Rabbit Production / Start A Lucrative Business This Year(rabbit Farming) / Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rabbit Production And Management by Agricconnect: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2018
Our over dependence on poultry birds and beef for protein have led to high cost of this animals also inducing them with hormones like follicle stimulating hormones which will make them produce eggs early enough even when they have not gotten to their maturity will cause an impairment to the livestock industry in Nigeria. Most eateries now use different unknown chemicals to induce these animals so as to reach their market size which later backfires at the consumer.

Research have showed that rabbit meat has high quality protein and can be use to supplement the proteins from other livestock. So we are encouraging all farmers students to go into rabbit rearing.

Join me same time tomorrow as I take you through Rabbit Production and Management.
I remain Ayobami. CEO,Agricconnect[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabbit Production And Management by kushlord: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2018
start up a watsapp rabbit group.. am interested

(1) (Reply)

Sweet Potato Stem Needed / Be An Elite Software Developer / Palm Kernel Nut (PKN), Palm Kernel Cake (PKC), Palm Kernel Oil (PKO) For Grabs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.