Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,433 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Man Buys A Bottle Of Pepsi With A Used Straw In It (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Buys A Bottle Of Pepsi With A Used Straw In It (video) (573 Views)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / Lady Found Pictures Of Herself In A Bottle In Her Friend's Closet (Photos) / SEE What A Nigerian Man Found Inside A Bottle Of Pepsi (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Buys A Bottle Of Pepsi With A Used Straw In It (video) by muckross(m): 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
A Nigerian man with the username @iamdshow on instagram, took to the platform to show a Pepsi drink he bought with a used straw inside.

He Wrote:

I needed a drink yesterday after a long day and I asked a drink vendor to gimme my usual bottle of Pepsi to my chagrin I found a used straw inside inside the factory cocked bottle of pepsi.. and I felt bad that this is not hygienic enough.. It shows @Pepsi_naija does not wash their bottle well from the factory before refilling… I want to advise the company not to leave any stone untouched when producing .. They should protect their customers; first taking healthy measures so we won’t contact disease and other infections through their products…. Now I have officially stopped taking @pepsi_naijadrinks...

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dpIEs7lWJ0

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/man-buys-bottle-of-pepsi-with-used.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc OAM4J,
Cc Mynd44

Re: Man Buys A Bottle Of Pepsi With A Used Straw In It (video) by EbukaHades10(m): 12:32am On Apr 17, 2018
Didn't watch the vid bcus he might have as well it in himself.
Re: Man Buys A Bottle Of Pepsi With A Used Straw In It (video) by techwahala: 12:36am On Apr 17, 2018
welcome to Nigeria
Re: Man Buys A Bottle Of Pepsi With A Used Straw In It (video) by happy200(m): 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
No one is above mistake. Why not just return it instead of defaming the product beside you didn't turn it upside down so that we see if it's opened or not.

(1) (Reply)

Teacher Ask Students To Complete An Assignment On The Positive Aspect Of Slavery / Any Policeman Checking Vehicle Particulars Is On Iilegal Duty–aig / I Just Lost My Last Card In A Bus Now. Sad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.