Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet (673 Views)

How To Become A Corpers' Liason Officer(clo) / Enugu State Batch C 2018 Corpers Let's Meet Up / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet by Vickeylee: 1:40am On Apr 17, 2018
Edo state batch A corpers..
Re: Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet by StanMash(m): 6:08am On Apr 17, 2018
Vickeylee:
Edo state batch A corpers..

� present
Re: Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet by ifeegee(f): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2018
My son got posted to Edo. Please, do I have anything to worry about?
Re: Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet by Perfectnumber6(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
ifeegee:
My son got posted to Edo. Please, do I have anything to worry about?
. Lols why would you be worried Edo state is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria, just tell him to be himself and not look for trouble so as not to fall into the hands of unknown cult guys, apart from that he's got absolutely nothing to be worried about Ma.
Re: Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet by ifeegee(f): 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=Perfectnumber6 post=66787483]. Lols why would you be worried Edo state is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria, just tell him to be himself and not look for trouble so as not to fall into the hands of unknown cult guys, apart from that he's got absolutely nothing to be worried about Ma.[/quote

Thank you so very much. I will pass on this information to him. God bless you.
Re: Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet by StanMash(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Any whatsapp group links?
Re: Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet by ifeegee(f): 9:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Perfectnumber6:
. Lols why would you be worried Edo state is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria, just tell him to be himself and not look for trouble so as not to fall into the hands of unknown cult guys, apart from that he's got absolutely nothing to be worried about Ma.

Thank you so very much, I will pass on this information to him. God bless you.
Re: Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet by Kanurii: 5:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Abeg, is there anyone heading to okada camp Edo state from the North. I'm travelling from maiduguri to kaduna/jos b4 boarding benin bus.
Re: Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet by Best1708(f): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Una dooo o,the Lord that helped us will see you through.Tread softly,they like strangers but if you mess up they will over- mess you up.Be prayerful and move closer to God o,prepare your mind against water scarcity.Water is the only problem Edo state have,and the state no dey pay but your employer might be nice.See your accommodation before you allow your employer to see your posting letter,some employer will give you poor houses to live in (like a place ghost slapped a corp member three times,so i heard).The Lord will go before you,have a peaceful stay.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet by Perfectnumber6(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2018
ifeegee:

Thank you so very much, I will pass on this information to him. God bless you.
. No problem ma.
Re: Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet by tempem: 5:15pm On Apr 19, 2018
If you are there please signify.
Re: Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet by OBTMOS(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2018
For nysc redeployment to any state of your choice, call or WhatsApp 08136863427

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Allowance Increased To N30,000 (details) / NYSC PPA In Benin City, Edo State / Whats Your View On The Reorganisation Of Nysc Programmes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.