Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Multilinks 3g Or Starcomms Izap ? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Multilinks 3g Or Starcomms Izap ? (2031 Views)

Which Is Better 3g Or 4g Router ? / I Need Multilinks 3g Or Starcomms Izap / Any Mtn 3g Or Edge Connection(signal) At Vgc,lekki? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multilinks 3g Or Starcomms Izap ? by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 14, 2010
HELLO GUYS PLEASE I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH SERVICE IS BETTER MULTILINKS 3G OR STARCOMMS IZAP AND WHICH ONE'S TARIFF IS MORE AFFORDABLE
Re: Multilinks 3g Or Starcomms Izap ? by STExpert: 6:39pm On May 14, 2010
My dear, I think all the information you need is in a weekly news paper that comes out every Monday. They analyse the best and cheapest internet connection you can use. Once you look at the analysis, you can make your own choice. It will tell you areas where some service providers are working and areas where they cannot work. It analises the speed, the technlogy of operation and cost. Am sure this will help you in taking the right decision, just as it has help me based on my internet and browsing need. Sorry before I forget, the publication is SuccessDigest Extra! it is available at most Newsstand where complete sport is sold.

(1) (Reply)

. / Cant Share Internet From PC Hotspot Via USB Modem / Intel Vs. AMD: Which Brand Of CPU Should You Choose When Buying A PC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.