Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

See Mum And Daughter Mistaken For Sisters Despite Their 21-year Age Gap. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See Mum And Daughter Mistaken For Sisters Despite Their 21-year Age Gap. (710 Views)

21-Year-Old Man Dies As Car Rams Into Stationary Truck In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Ever Been Mistaken For Somebody? / Photos- Actress Joke Muyiwa, Son And Daughter-in-law Survive Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Mum And Daughter Mistaken For Sisters Despite Their 21-year Age Gap. by Mowunmiaf: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2018
Meet this mum and daughter who say they are regularly mistaken for sisters, despite their 21-year age gap.

Sarah Niblock is 43 years old, very single with romantic or sexual partner. She says she still gets asked for ID on nights out – especially when shes’ with 22-year-old daughter Holly.

SunUK says Sarah Niblock said:

“When we’ve been out together, I’ve even been asked for ID a couple of times, which is hilarious. I’m a forty-something mum-of-three – I haven’t thought about ID for years!”

Events coordinator Sarah, who’s also mum to Milly, 20, and Harvey, 18, says her girls have helped keep her looking young – by giving her make-up and fashion advice.

Source: http://aftrending.com/see-mum-and-daughter-mistaken-for-sisters-despite-their-21-year-age-gap/

“The girls love showing me off. They’ll show their friends pictures of me, and nobody can believe I’m their mum. We get people mistaking Holly and me for sisters all the time,” she said.

“A few times friends have said to me, ‘That’s a really nice picture of you on Facebook or Instagram,’ when it isn’t me at all – it’s Holly.”

When Sarah reveals her true age, she says people assume she’s had extensive plastic surgery.

1 Like

Re: See Mum And Daughter Mistaken For Sisters Despite Their 21-year Age Gap. by Mowunmiaf: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2018
cutee
Re: See Mum And Daughter Mistaken For Sisters Despite Their 21-year Age Gap. by Mowunmiaf: 5:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: See Mum And Daughter Mistaken For Sisters Despite Their 21-year Age Gap. by Passionate888: 8:05am On Sep 13, 2021
Cc Nairamarley

(1) (Reply)

Another Muslim Group Blasts MURIC Over Threat To Falz’s “this Is Nigeria” Video / Gbe Body E By Rkuljay | Black Swag Blog / A Pothole With Shape Of Map Of Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.