Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Drunk YahooBoy & his New Car Crushes Woman To Death this Morning in Lagos (pic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drunk YahooBoy & his New Car Crushes Woman To Death this Morning in Lagos (pic (890 Views)

Lagos Mechanic’s Car Crushes Mother, Two Children In Ajamgbadi Area / Car Crushes Nursing Mother, Commercial Motorcyclist To Death In Osun / Car Crushes Man Making Video Call To Girlfriend On Abeokuta-Siun-Sagamu Express (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drunk YahooBoy & his New Car Crushes Woman To Death this Morning in Lagos (pic by BloggersNG: 10:37am On Apr 17, 2018
An Alleged Yahoo Boy has reportedly caused the premature death of a woman and one other person at Jakande First Gate Lekki Phase 2, According to series of Posts Made by different Facebook Users, The man who is yet to be identified was on high speed after spending the whole night at a Club and must have emptied lots of drinks, Totally soaked with Alcohol he rammed into a woman who just came out this morning preparing to sell her goods, The incident crushed her and another person..
But surprisingly Nothing happened to him, And i hear the car is even brand new one..

Too bad, see below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/04/heavily-drunk-yahoo-boy-his-new-car.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: Drunk YahooBoy & his New Car Crushes Woman To Death this Morning in Lagos (pic by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Send him to jail.
Re: Drunk YahooBoy & his New Car Crushes Woman To Death this Morning in Lagos (pic by youngbelieve(f): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2018
So an innocent soul jus perished like dat cry cry
RIP to her!! Meanwhile, i hope dah yahoo boy faces de full wrath of de law angry angry
Re: Drunk YahooBoy & his New Car Crushes Woman To Death this Morning in Lagos (pic by BloggersNG: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Drunk YahooBoy & his New Car Crushes Woman To Death this Morning in Lagos (pic by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2018
You he got drunk this Tuesday morning?

But in another thread, it was said that no life was lost.
Re: Drunk YahooBoy & his New Car Crushes Woman To Death this Morning in Lagos (pic by Hustlersdiary: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Soon Will Be Traveling To Uyo. I Need Help. / Where Can I Do NPC Birth Attestation In Lagos? / Tourist Kicked Out Of Restaurant For 'Not Acceptable' Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.