Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

How To Ship Product Bought On Alibaba To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Product Bought On Alibaba To Nigeria (974 Views)

4.5M Naira Profit In 5months From A Product Bought For NGN200 / How To Ship Goods From 1688 And Alibaba To Nigeria / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Ship Product Bought On Alibaba To Nigeria by Raziii(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2018
Please guys, who has shopped on Alibaba and how were you able to ship the products to Nigeria?
Re: How To Ship Product Bought On Alibaba To Nigeria by yusufmuhd(m): 11:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Raziii:
Please guys, who has shopped on Alibaba and how were you able to ship the products to Nigeria?
drop ur whatsapp numbee
let me help u ship ur goods to nigeria
Re: How To Ship Product Bought On Alibaba To Nigeria by Cipher007: 5:19pm On Apr 30, 2021
Raziii:
Me, a lot of shipping company out there
Chat me up for more detailed info

(1) (Reply)

Recharge And Get Paid Partners With Mtn Glo Airtel Startime Dstv And Phcn / Sesame Seed Export Opportunity... / Int'l Atm Card Stuck In Gtbank Atm, Owner Stranded.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.