Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Is Being Gay Bad? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is Being Gay Bad? (6237 Views)

"BEING GAY” Is It Genetic Or A Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Being Gay Bad? by RichDad1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2007
I beg you try quit at all cost. sad
Re: Is Being Gay Bad? by Orosunnuku(m): 12:06am On Jun 30, 2007
@bamasala,
Homosexuality is a form of sexual perversion that is bad medically, morally and religiously.
Are you conversant with the story of Sodom and Gomorrah?
Please repent and put a stop to this act, moreso since you already feel bad about it.
May God accept your repentance and make it easy unto you to return to the right path.
Re: Is Being Gay Bad? by Zahymaka(m): 12:52am On Jun 30, 2007
From Omo Eko's comment way up on page 1, I think there's a common misconception among a lot of people that all gay people have anal sex. There are tops, there are bottoms, those who do both, and some who do neither.

What annoys me about people attacking anything gay is that if someone comes up and confesses to rape or something worse, the backlash wouldn't be this strong -- in fact many people would probably look for a way to blame the woman for 'wearing skimpy clothing' or 'tempting' the man.

I don't see any reason to condemn someone based on what he/she does behind closed doors, away from others' eyes [or perhaps those who protest so strongly have a secret desire to play Viewer]. And yes, if you're prepared to show pepper to anyone of the same sex who makes a move on you, you should also expect a beating from the next girl or guy you try to get close to who doesn't like you.
Re: Is Being Gay Bad? by nguage(m): 1:21am On Jun 30, 2007
It is sooooooooo bad. Tell your pastor.
Re: Is Being Gay Bad? by pawilliam: 2:48am On Jun 30, 2007
being gay is not only bad but it would destroy you completely embarassed angry
Re: Is Being Gay Bad? by omogenaija(f): 11:47pm On Jun 30, 2007
well if u have to question something and u feel its wrong then most likely its not good and has bad consquences undecided

wrap it up and do u
Re: Is Being Gay Bad? by purefella(m): 5:56am On Dec 19, 2011
The major solution is for you to get Castrated or go for penis amputating surgery , Once you are a man lover you forever will be like that , NO NEAR ME OOO!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For May 8 2021 In Nigeria / Cure For Epilepsy / What Watermelon Will Do To Women Trying To Conceive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.