Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Breaking News: Buhari Appoints Lagos Lawyer, Keyamo Campaign Spokesperson. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Breaking News: Buhari Appoints Lagos Lawyer, Keyamo Campaign Spokesperson. (397 Views)

Breaking News: Buhari To Address Nigerians By 7pm / Biography Of Lanre Issa-onilu |meet (APC) New National Spokesperson / BREAKING: Buhari Appoints New Vice Chancellor For UAM, Makurdi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari Appoints Lagos Lawyer, Keyamo Campaign Spokesperson. by IROHINOodua: 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Breaking news: Buhari appoints Lagos Lawyer, Keyamo campaign spokesperson.

By Ayo Olakunle

President Mohamaadu Buhari has appointed Lagos lawyer, Mr Festus Keyamo as the spokesperson for the 2019 Presidential election campaign.

In a statement on Tuesday, the President reiterated his desire to contest the 2019 election. He wants the radical lawyer to lead the campaign.

The statement was made available to Irohinoodua. President Buhari had earlier said he will be contesting the 2019 inspite of opposition within and outside the party.

Last week, radical clergy, Rev Mathew Kukah who has been critical of the regime said the core North will still vote for President Buhari. Till date, no formidable opposition has emerged against the President in the run off to the 2019 Presidential election leaving the field of contest in the primary open for easy catch.

'As you are aware Im seeking the nomination of our great party, the All Progressives Congress, (APC) as the candidate for the said election.

You have been appointed to be the spokesperson towards the process of getting the nomination and also the spokesperson after getting the nomination, the statement signed by former Rivers State Governor, Mr Rotimi Amaechi stated.
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Appoints Lagos Lawyer, Keyamo Campaign Spokesperson. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
No wonder keyamo has been speaking garbage in support of this failed government lately
Re: Breaking News: Buhari Appoints Lagos Lawyer, Keyamo Campaign Spokesperson. by Angelparadise: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
No wonder he was given SAN without merits or winning 5% of any case in court because of his incompetence which made him to be licking Buhari ass to gain politic favours . What a big SHAME !

(1) (Reply)

Sad! How My Mother Started Dating My Fiance(18+) / Why I Love My Country. #THISISNIGERIA / Two More Offa Bank Robbery Suspects Name Saraki, Say Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.