Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:07 PM

Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? (1597 Views)

SOL NIGERIA Does Anybody Knows Who They Are? / Format Of Inec Interview And Aptitude Test / Format Of A Nigerian Resume (CV) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by tundebabzy: 9:35pm On May 14, 2010
Hi guys,
I need your help. Is there anyone who knows the format for unilag's pgd entrance exam? I tried to find out from the department but the lady i met there told me they dont sell past questions and that i should read GMAT. I dont know but I expected something more , harder (forgive my grammer).
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by tundebabzy: 9:42pm On May 14, 2010
Sorry i didnt specify initially:
I'm talking of the pgd in computer science
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by tundebabzy: 7:35pm On May 16, 2010
Help! Time is running out
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by damidre: 4:25pm On May 17, 2010
I have some past question, mail me on damilare(dot)akande(at)yahoo(dot)com, u'd only have to make fotocopies
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by asamuel: 7:02pm On May 18, 2010
why not just prepare and do this yourself?
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by tundebabzy: 5:46am On May 19, 2010
@ asamuel:
how do you you prepare for a battle without finding out who you are fighting with, their strenghts and weaknesses?

@damidre:
the email you posted seems not to be existent. It keeps bouncing
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by damidre: 8:32am On May 19, 2010
u ave to replace the symbols in bracket wt d actual symbols ie. (at) = @
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by cecegorz(m): 10:47am On May 19, 2010
tundebabzy:

Hi guys,
I need your help. Is there anyone who knows the format for unilag's pgd entrance exam? I tried to find out from the department but the lady i met there told me they dont sell past questions and that i should read GMAT. I dont know but I expected something more , harder (forgive my grammer).

Hey Tunde,
Are you writing for MIT on Friday, 21st too? I have loads of past questions 4over 2 mths now. Even at that, work won't let one study as you wish. Could have sent you copies but they're all hard copies and its only 2days away.
Truely, they're typical GMAT type questions though in some yrs they added few IT related questions.

That lady at the PGd office is really terrible, i wonder if she had not been paid for 2yrs, I discovered the first time i went there, she is supposed to attend to graduate students but she behaves as if she is being kicked in the teeth.

Well, wishing all of us success
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by damidre: 11:09am On May 19, 2010
Yeah GMAT, but there are some Physics questions in the Past questions i have, I don't know if its the same for the ones Cecegorz has too
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by cecegorz(m): 11:16am On May 19, 2010
@Dami,
You're right with the physics part, but they just throw in those in between years.
The basic questions are quantitative/verbal type.
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by tundebabzy: 8:42pm On May 19, 2010
if its GMAT, then i'm okay. because i wasnt able to get in touch with dami dre i had to buy some past questions from one guy like that. The questions there are really technical in nature. seems like the guy just went to pack actual MSc past questions for me instead of entrance exam past questions. I wish i saw this earlier cos i was already getting really scared.

i'm doing the pgd. I'm an economics graduate trying to cross over.

thanks for the info guys. Please what kind of IT questions though? (as in are they like about algorithms or computer general knowledge like parts of a computer, or computer history like 1st,2nd and 3rd generation of computers or programming stuff)
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by tundebabzy: 8:55pm On May 19, 2010
@damidre:
still bouncing
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by damidre: 8:40am On May 20, 2010
Oops my bad its supposedto be damilare_akande, drop ur email wud scan one set and send it to you
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by tundebabzy: 8:41pm On May 20, 2010
tundeakinyanmi(at)yahoo(dot)com
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by cyonujemen(m): 11:45pm On May 20, 2010
Pls, l need past questions for MSc Finance. I need help urgently. Thanks.
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by donfidel(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2010
Hi Guys,
I'll be taking that of Project Mgt. Could somebody help me with any past questions? I'll appreciate any tip as regards the questions to expect in that field. My email addy is kinfidel7000(at)yahoo(dot)com
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by Olamidebabs: 10:54am On May 20, 2012
tundebabzy: Help! Time is running out
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by Olamidebabs: 10:57am On May 20, 2012
[quote author=donfidel]Hi Guys,
I'll b writing entrance exam for msc in Finance unilag,pls anybody who have useful info that will assist me shld pls do, i also need past questions...what shld i expect..its very urgent
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by Nextworldnx(m): 12:52pm On May 20, 2012
mine is metallurgical and materials Engineering(msc.). I dont know whether i will writing the test as well, if i will, pls i will need past sample questions. thanks to whoever will assist me.
Re: Anybody Knows Format Of Unilag Pgd Entrance Exam? by Nobody: 8:46am On May 21, 2012
Please does anyone know the date for the unilag PGD exams,plus I need past question for pgd in philosophy,please help,bio16us@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Recruitment 2012, Any News / Total E & P Nigeria Limited (tepng) Recruits Ond & Hnd Holders / Recruitment Recruitment!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.