Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) (36580 Views)

Gunmen Storm Bassa In Plateau, Kill Many, Burn Them & Their Houses (Graphic Pic) / Lady Murdered And Dumped In The Bush In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Stella Doosuur Mnda Raped To Death In Benue. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by onukwube1: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
When will these killings End in Nigeria? If anyone succeed in convincing you again with #PMB after all these killings and hardship, then you are truly a FOOL. That old man need to go home for peace to reign once more in this Country.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by szkz(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Makurdi has the army 72 battalion special forces stationed there, air force tactical air command, which is the headquarters of the Nigerian air force, the much respected mobile police squadron 13, air force air intelligence school, Nigerian Navy provost school, Nigerian army school of military engineers, yet all these atrocities are happening in the state, so sad

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by ginis: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
what kind of killing is this

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by tempest69: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
These graphic pictures of the dead will certainly affect the prospect of President Muhammadu Buhari wining the 2019 Presidential Election.

MANY FULANI TERRORIST MASQUERADING AS HERDSMEN ARE KILLING WITH GUNS AND MR PRESIDENT SEEM NOT TO BE TAKING IMMEDIATE ACTION TO CURTAIL ALL THIS NEEDLESS KILLING.

The APC led government will find it hard to gain the confidence of Nigerian.

BENUE STATE WHICH IS THE FOOD BASKET OF THE NATION IS NOW TURN TO DEATH ZONE.

Buhari is not achieving much in the power sector, unemployment rate keep increasing, and mass poverty is all over Nigeria.

BUT PDP IS NOT THE SOLUTION.

Nigeria should be restructured without further delay. ENOUGH OF ALL THIS TRIBAL KILLINGS IN NIGERIA.

LET NIGERIA BE RESTRUCTURED INTO REGIONS WITH EACH REGION HAVING THE POWER TO CONTROL ITS OWN ZONE.

We should also look at the immediate need to set up a state police to tackle this security threat.

I THINK NIGERIANS SHOULD TAKE THE VIEWS OF LT. GENERAL THEOPHILUS DANJUMA SERIOUSLY. LET US DEFEND OURSELVES AS ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by diablos: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Gradually the indigenes of benue state are becoming endangered species.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by awa(m): 2:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Shame on PMB and his Supporters.... this is what they want Nigerians to continue witnessing come 2019?
God forbid...I rather go to Canada as a Refuge than hang around here for more of these rubbishes....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by andyoscar(m): 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Good people of benue stop complaining. defend urself with anything, gun axe arrow as many as u can lay ur hands on. Enough is Enough

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by kolaish(m): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Our dear president is in UK taking selfie with Thereza May. The same Thereza would have gone back to UK if it is british citizens that were been killed. Insensitivity to human life is just a bane to the development of this country.

Up till now there is no end in sight to all these killings. Nigeria, we hail thee. I doubt if the blood of the innocent people that are been killed on a daily basis will allow this country to reach the promised land.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Firgemachar: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
gidgiddy:
I thought that they said that IPOB that didn't kill anyone is the real terrorist?

These pictures are just 'criminal activity' by the Herdsmen and is not Newsworthy

We should concentrate on flag waving IPOB, this is the main terrorist activity we should all be concerned about.

The victims from the yeast have come again... angry

Everything must be viewed through the lens of IPOB... angry
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Customer80: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is very bad, I don't deserve being part of a country that allows citizens to be killed like a chicken

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by kereman1: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Funali herdmen is a division of boko haram. Bunch of blood suckers

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by andyoscar(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ds fools are not herdsmen de are recruited fo ds evil act
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Thank you Satan.
You are marvelous.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Kanz101: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
May God help this country... Somebody in one mansion is spending to spread such evil... Naijaaa
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by alklas(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Haba! Is tym 4 d govt 2 fin solution 4 dis once n 4 all
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Didi2d(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
I think people are not taking this issue serious, calling Buhari names won't solve this issue.
I think this killings are politically motivated, the political elements sponsoring this killings should be our concern, not just calling the president names because we don't like him
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by SAD007(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Very soon we go divide this country whether by Peaceful process or War. very soon, all the Abokis and Fulani get ready too go.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by felaismyhero(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
i dont understand o.is it that gun work only in the hands of d fulanis?,or is it that benue people are just plain dumb like their stupid guvnor?,whats this?.people just dying like ants!.this people should find guns and fight before they go into extinction
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by DeLioncourt: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
These don't look like freshly dead people to me tho undecided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Truflexunits(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
And we have governement that can't restore peace in crisis affecting/affected communities all they keep doing is agitating against 2019 election without them promoting peace first and realize that an elected leader can only rule peafully in a peaceful atmosphere..... May God rest the soul of the departed ones.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by castrol180(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
And these Benue guys are hefty and huge but why are the frailed and thin looking fulani guys overriding them?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
I believe it's time for something to be done to stop these killings, whoever is responsible. If Buhari has to lose for these killings to stop,so be it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Apc ur handiwork is very bad
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by eberetos: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
After you call Igbos idiotic pigs...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by Xman247: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
bubu boys r trying
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by pennylland: 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
BY SAYING I BELONG TO NOBODY BUT BELONG EVERYBODY,
NIGERIA'S HAVE BEEN SCAM BY THAT WORDS
BECAUSE IT'S CAN BEEN SEEN YOU BELONG TO SOMEBODY IN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by harrykay164(m): 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Oga oooo they are killing people like goat. Nigeria is slumbing.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by victorioushands: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
All the so-called middle belt who gave themselves as tools to commit genocide in Igbo land...yaf dey repented?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by kmaster007: 3:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
don't wait for any protection. kill dem herdsmen bfor dey kill u, find dem bfor dey find u... b ready for dem any tym any day. no dulling.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Many In Benue (Graphic Photos) by discusant: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
zoba88:
According to an online user Igbum from Makurdi,Fulani herdsmen attacked and killed many people in his village.He shared photos of the recovered dead bodies from his village.According to him,dead bodies of Enger,
Pastor Chia Amos , Abur Ivyambe, Ihyembe Ukpanya, Tyokase Ikyereve, Orhena Daudu, Gabriel Shishim and  Igbadio Nyigba have been recovered. Other bodies yet to be recovered are Bem Choohyev, Ioryoosu Kyegh, Gendaga Yongo, Ornula Igboji  and Aondo Karshi .

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/fulani-herdsmen-kill-many-in.html?m=1

Bubu for Second term. At least, he has reclaimed Nigeria from the Biafrans.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Woman Who Accused Her Of Sleeping With Her Husband (Graphic Photos) / I Buried My Dad With Yahoo Money - 21-Year-Old Man / Armed Car Snatcher Caught In Ikota, Lagos. Stolen Vehicle Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.