Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,963 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:54 PM

Not Forgotten - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Not Forgotten (201 Views)

We Have Not Forgotten TB Joshua Prophecy About Corona Virus / You Are Loved And Not Forgotten – Encouragement For Today – Aug 9, 2020 / You Are Not Forgotten (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Not Forgotten by overcomersfaith(f): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
The Word of God is yea and Amen! Had He said it He will surely bring it to past. I was not expecting it to happen when it did happened. But He has the Time Table of what He wants and at the right time He brought it to pass. All I did was to follow Him as He led me on.

Beloved, the God we serve is more than any word can describe Him.  He is not predictable. He is unfathomable. He is more than WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/not-forgotten-2/

(1) (Reply)

Exhortation / The Value Of Work. / Depend On Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.