Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,410 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 (925 Views)

Why Men Suffer Erectile Dysfunction, Low Sex Drive As They Age – Experts / Why Men Must Suck Pregnant Partners’ Breasts Regularly / Coronavirus: Study Explains Why Men Are Affected More Than Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by Femiolu2000: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
“Firstly women over-30 have a lower fertility. If you want to build a family with these old donkeys be prepared to possibly have a downs syndrome child.
http://skytrendnews.com/2018/04/17/why-men-shouldnt-marry-women-above-30/

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by ades0la(f): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Read and be enlightened

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=2&ved=2ahUKEwidiOOhxMHaAhUBKywKHfeADCYQFjABegQICRAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.washingtonpost.com%2Fposteverything%2Fwp%2F2014%2F07%2F22%2Fno-womens-fertility-doesnt-drop-off-a-cliff-at-35%2F%3Futm_term%3D.f6f5e5089e06&usg=AOvVaw0JXvP6Zb9-aBpuDHnhQ8Kd
Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by Katier00(f): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Demonstration of craze, crazy demonstration

1 Like

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by StarUp: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
I once read a quote that says "marrying a woman above the age of 30 is like buying newspaper in the evening".
Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by Pusyiter(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hahahahaahaah......oi booy eh! No let Female Nairalanders hear oooooo,
StarUp:
I once read a quote that says "marrying a woman above the age of 30 is like buying newspaper in the evening".
Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by Onechancearmy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Women should also avoid marrying frustrated donkeys with the IQ of a bag of cement such as the OP here.

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by Amarabae(f): 5:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Mods close this thread pls

1 Like

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
lets be honest here (as i wrote before):

although there is nothing "seemingly" wrong with a +30yr old single woman, the alarm bell will clearly ring in my mind, but that's just me....so here is how i will evaluate such person (this is just MBJ's views, pls dont get offended):

- as much as a +30yr old would "seemingly" look great, we all know that the skin elasticity may have seen its fair share of cream etc, so before settling for such lady, a GOOD LOOK at her without make up is necessary in order to have a clear evaluation of the skin quality/elasticity. a poorly cared-for skin would mean that this gal would quickly look like an old hag, after a few months/yrs (check her mother without make up for CONFIRMATION).

- skin elasticity also means that her tittays would certainly sag quicker than a 20yr old (if they didnt sag already).....so a good look at her nekkid and standing IS A MUST. if her tittays already sag pass the belly button, then you already know what to do. pls dont get fooled by them gals with big tittays firmly locked in push up bras, this is one of the fallacy of the 20th century and just another trick used by our sistas out there, lol!

- if that girl is beautiful, then alarm bells will certainly be ringing even louder, as you definitely must ask yourself:"what is it about this beautiful gal that drives people away?" YES, there must be something seriously wrong about/within her that is driving all potential mates away, something so foul that men are willing to disregard her beauty...so thread carefully!

- then the idea of WHY she has never been able to meet the right person must also be considered. as much as many may be unlucky like that, there are equal chances that she may have the wrong attitude, the wrong goals in life, the wrong mindset, the wrong lifestyle, the wrong background/past, TOO DESPERATE etc. again, a thorough check must be done to get to the bottom of it all, and know exactly what it is.

- and then there is the issue of freshness of the toto, yep you heard me right FRESHNESS OF THE TOTO!!!!!
most single women meet about 5 different sex partner a yr (i am being generous), and since they start fukcing at about 19yrs old (and i am VERY generous once again), it means that such particular lady could have no less than 55 different men mounting her toto by the time she gets to 30yrs old. although there is nothing wrong with that, it means that this toto has seen its fair share of traffic, and as we all know that traffic mean heavy maintenance, that toto has long pass its sale by date. it may taste great, but chances are the elasticity and mechanic of that said coochie is close to giving up on you. a 20yr old coochie will get its elasticity back after a pregnancy (with the right exercises), for a 30yr old coochie it will be 3 times as hard.....

so looking at if from a life long investment's point of view, it is not a great move to go for such ladies, especially when we all know that you can get a fun, "easy go lucky", friendly young 20yr old coochie for the same hassle that you would get from most of these desperate 30yr old woman.

PS i am not even going to dwell on trying to educate or/and "reboot" the mind of that said +30yr old lady, and getting rid of all the "viruses" that have been implanted in her mind by her past r/ships. NO operating system/antivirus could handle such heavy duty work load!"

now in fairness, let me say that women shouldnt care whether they are married or not at 30 (so long as they are happy), but sadly, in Nigeria thats impossible.

MBJ

1 Like

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by Shugarlord213: 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Once they are even 28 they are old cargo to me

If a woman can’t marry before 28, forget it her character and type of person is not wifeable. If other men are rejecting her who be you way wan accept

Take heed!!!
Be warned!!
Don’t fall a victim!!

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus Prediction By Dean Koontz In 1981 / The Best And Cheapest Treatment For Any Ailments.. / Why Are Girls So Dirty These Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.