Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Cee C Now The Head Of House?? Can't Believe The Attitude - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Cee C Now The Head Of House?? Can't Believe The Attitude (463 Views)

Funny Things About Cee C Bbnaija Housemate. Can't Stop Laughing / Cee C's Funny Lies. Hahahha. Big Brother Naija! / Hahahaha. Between #bbnaija Housemate Cee C And Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cee C Now The Head Of House?? Can't Believe The Attitude by Chimaobi377: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Cee C Now The Head Of House?? Can't Believe The Attitude by hadjipapiey(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
What attitude?

Like she wanna sell locust beans?
Re: Cee C Now The Head Of House?? Can't Believe The Attitude by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
For the way OSU people have been playing the senseless tribalism game with Ceeci, Miracle should be punished too.
If lolu could compete with that hateful, ugly, arrogant, rude and intolerant midget (ceeci), then, TOBI can win the prize.

The osu people have been ingrates.

How can someone like ceeci still be in that house, if not for the senseless tribalism played by the osus.
Ceeci is very arrogant, intolerant and uncouth. She's the type of girlfriend that would be obsessed with you but wont love you and the type of evil wife with anger issues that can stab you to death in your sleep.

If yorubas play the tribalism game too,
Loluforce would vote for Tobi.
Tobi would win because Osu people are going to have a divided votes among the remaining four housemates
My colleague at work (yoruba) has spent nothing less then 10k in voting for Miracle but I HAVE NEVER SEEN (not saying they dont exist) an Igbo person supporting TOBI. I also know of plenty yorubas supporting Alex and even the evil ceeci.

Anyone supporting that ceeci apart from her family members and friends should be examined.
Re: Cee C Now The Head Of House?? Can't Believe The Attitude by ToseroRock(f): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2018
can't believe this long comment above me is coming from a living thing...damn!

(1) (Reply)

The Missionaries(georgenice Comedy) / Capion This!! / My Strong Uncle(george Nice Comedy)episode2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.