Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

So After Looking For Trouble, You Went And Called Your Boyfriend! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / So After Looking For Trouble, You Went And Called Your Boyfriend! (446 Views)

An Orphan Boy Ran Up To A Billionaire And Called Him Father, The Man Was Shocked / Why You Keep Having Fights With Your Boyfriend Over Money / If You Pray When You Are In Trouble, You Are Already In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So After Looking For Trouble, You Went And Called Your Boyfriend! by shontellybee(f): 5:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Some girls are just senseless... �.mbaoo, don't even try to attack me yet. So after looking for that type of trouble that landed a slap on your face, you ran like a cawo and went to call your boyfriend Okwia?.but come to think of it, you should have invested that strength you used in running to him, and returned the slap back.
Let me continue o, So you went.....
Click on the link below to read up this interesting piece!
https://shontellybee..com.ng/2018/04/so-after-looking-for-trouble-you-will.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

My Football My Destiny / Is Your Job Sucking Your Blood? Take This Leap Of Faith! / UNILAG BOY Episode 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.