Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,074 members, 7,811,012 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

To Offa Peoples - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / To Offa Peoples (403 Views)

Happy Birthday To Offa Born Legal Luminary: Prince Bashir Leke Ijaiya Esq. Phd. / Bintinlaye Donates #80,000 To Offa Community For Rehabilitation Of Well / Bintinlaye Lauds Nigerians' Entrepreneurial Acumen, Donates #50,000 To Offa NAHS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To Offa Peoples by HOLAROCKDAY(m): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
PAINFUL EXIST

Some part of the black race is just a bad dramatic Arena, especially Nigeria where calamities are subject of reasoning.

Where the Riches turn the poor ones into scavenger to trash out there responsibility. I felt so bad when I saw people of my status inside the hectic sun striking hard to survive and get penny to feed themselves and their families. Yet, inflation took out the little penny; who are we to blame?
I cry bitterly when I see the Country that has to be a blessing in economy is without security, then why should we expect security or protection in any Local Governments States except in the house of the lions and lioness making use of us.
Offa is located at kwara State, North central of the Buhari-led country in which Ilorin is the Capital. Making use of the motto Ijakadi Loro Offa which stands as honor to the Ibolo and Yorubaland, A town with an inestimable king Oba Muftau Esuwoye II ’, who took the success of his peoples as number one priority for the betterment of the town, also a town with an icon late Chief Emmanuel Adesoye.
No matter how you mention Ilorin the capital of Kwara state without inputting Offa that stands as a dignity to the state base on their self promoting without waiting for the government, who we all know as body of cajoling association BOCA.
Hmm! third time of erotic incidents claiming innocent’s life, not a single life or two but many. Coming and going of the giants without any security to protect the environment and scrutinize those bad wagons away. It’s bad as if we don’t have the Senate President (third in command in Nigeria) or a Governor claiming number one citizen also from this state, holding Offa among it calibers. Or his Mr. Lai Mohammed not from this state hmm! Just to mention few, if they can’t find solution to their penance, then why should we expect magic from member citizen of the country who interferes in this already deflected problem after two days or after been called out by a citizen on twitter.
Please leaders of today remember it a privilege for you to be there, help us find solution to this entire repetitive scenario, which as turn to a visible case study to the robbers, please save life that are precious to us. Not by bringing Danfo to Olofa Palace as Armoured Personnel Carrier APC
To the family of those who met their untimely death on April 5th, I am very sorry, may Almighty God continue to spare our lives, protect us and I also pray sorrow will never befall us again, all our movement will never lead us to untimely death by the special Grace of God, and happiness will forever be our daily food. For you reading this success will surely be yours, sadness won’t be your portion.
You can only help by sharing this on all social medians.

I AM OMOTAYO ADESHINA TOHEED
PC. ICEWATER
CONCERN STUDENT FROM FEDPOFFA
(OSUN BORN)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#trasmin2018: Travelers Sensitization And Mediation Initiative Storms Uyo / Watch How To Prepare Moinmoin In Minutes. / How Enter Big Brother Naija 2019 And All You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.