Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,062 members, 7,838,696 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries (422 Views)

Over a million Consumers Waiting 4 Ur Farm Produce (buy Agric Land In Epe Lagos) / Learn How To Produce Different Types Of High Grade Quality Paints / Invest In Rice And Get 100% ROI in 10 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries by Spatman: 5:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
Please I need the names and locations of companies /dealers WITHIN NIGERIA that supply equipments Like rice milling machines, oven and drier, rice soaking and parboiling chamber, bag sealing machines and the likes... Anybody here that could help.?Thanks
Re: Where Can I Find Sellers Of Rice And Other Farm Produce Processing Machineries by j1990: 1:34am On Apr 18, 2018
Spatman NzXzcIibVNrf
Spatman:
Please I need the names and locations of companies /dealers WITHIN NIGERIA that supply equipments Like rice milling machines, oven and drier, rice soaking and parboiling chamber, bag sealing machines and the likes... Anybody here that could help.?Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Now You Can Be A Distributor Of Amazing 'x Touch Mobile Phone'. Now In Nigeria. / How To Avoid Losing Money As A Trader And Growing Your Account Consistently / Make $50 To $100 Weekly By Doing Absolutely Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.