Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) (44116 Views)

Doctor Couple Die As Fire Razes Home In Maiduguri (Photos) / Former Ugandan Couple Celebrate Their Divorce After 6 Years Of Separation (Pix) / Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by fm7070: 7:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
What kind of evil fence is that? People should be conscious of potential harzard around where they live.
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by akum78: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
RIP
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by Somebodydaddy01: 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
See that yanch wey waste
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by GaggleNSwallow: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Eiya! See his hand on her waist. They were probably about to do it before the calamity.

God rest their souls.
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by mikolo80: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Pierohandsome:
The landlord of the house should appear in court
why
who will take him to the court
you think this is yankee
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by effido666: 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2018
Firgemachar:
Rip

I thought couples do sleep nakeddd
not always
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by yazzman(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
na wa oo...no place is safe oo death is inevitable.
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by Klixy(f): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Awww
RIP
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by HoodBillionaire: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
the gravity and vibrations been shaking the ground.
if to say na rock dey dia.e no go move
nawa o.
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by AzizG550(m): 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
1000 ways to die
But unfortunately Africa especially Nigeria has 3000 ways to die
#dieisinevitable
Actually 1,000,000 ways to die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by gaby(m): 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
I escaped something like this by the whiskers in 2012, when the fence gave way knocking the window buglary proof and cast lintel right in the middle of the bed i'd have been sleeping on that fateful night.
If i had been on that bed, it would have been a gory sight to behold my remains.
Something just moved me from Gwarinpa to go pass the night at Garki.

A cat with nine lives i is..Always God.

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by Francolad(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
SIRKAY98:
Sowi is it Heaven or Hell?

With due respect. Which respect sef!!!
Always use your sense
It's not a must to comment
I repeat again...always use your sense

Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by konvat: 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
StarUp:
Even in death, the girlfriend's wife's @$$ is still... lipsrsealed...RIP guys cry

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by Billionboi: 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Life is truely vanity
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by santricedupas(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
vanity vanity vanity upon vanity, a big pussie and yansh like that just waste like that vanity vanity vanity upon vanity, a big pussie and yansh like that just waste like that

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by chineloSA(f): 12:19am On Apr 18, 2018
They were in their ordinary regalia ? sad
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by DateMynd44(m): 3:42am On Apr 18, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:
Eiya! See his hand on her waist. They were probably about to do it before the calamity.

God rest their souls.
about to do what
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by GaggleNSwallow: 6:04am On Apr 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
about to do what
It.
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by SIRKAY98(m): 6:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Francolad:

With due respect. Which respect sef!!!
Always use your sense
It's not a must to comment
I repeat again...always use your sense

God Bless u.
But
Thunder Fire you as Well!!!!
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by Megatrix: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2018
NIJJAking:
REPENT NOW EVERYONE OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS
OF LIFE TO AVOID SPENDING YOUR ETERNITY IN HELL
FIRE,,,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE YOU SOO MUCH AND
WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO
CHRISTIANITY TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU
DIE,,,,God made you to be with Him here and in
eternity,,,,you are not a mistake creature,,,be wise
dont gamble with your eternity
Did we beg God to create us? You people claim God is all knowing, he knew that if he created man it would end up leading billions of people perish forever in hell and yet he went ahead to create man. Adam and Eve sinned and God decided to punish billions of people who were not yet born for Adam's disobedience. Why will God make the way to heaven narrow and difficult and destined only few to find it while making the way to destruction wide and easy and many people enter into it.
I have a lot of question about this your God, he looks like a very wicked and unjust fellow to me
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by Megatrix: 7:37am On Apr 18, 2018
StarUp:
Even in death, the girlfriend's wife's @$$ is still... lipsrsealed...RIP guys cry

Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by NIJJAking(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2018
Megatrix:

Did we beg God to create us? You people claim God is all knowing, he knew that if he created man it would end up leading billions of people perish forever in hell and yet he went ahead to create man. Adam and Eve sinned and God decided to punish billions of people who were not yet born for Adam's disobedience. Why will God make the way to heaven narrow and difficult and destined only few to find it while making the way to destruction wide and easy and many people enter into it.
I have a lot of question about this your God, he looks like a very wicked and unjust fellow to me
come to GOD and you will know that the way to heaven is not narrow and painful as you imagine.living in sin is far more painful and narrower.there is greater joy living holy
Re: Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics) by wink2015(m): 10:15am On Apr 18, 2018
THE SPIRIT OF MARSHAL IDI AMIN DADA HAS TAKEN OVER THE BUILDING?

Maybe someone need to appease the spirit of Marshal Amin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying A Guy That Is Short.. / After 5 Years The Prophesy Of Her Real Man Has Come To Pass, "But She Is Married / Muslim Woman Supports Man's Orgasm Over Female Orgasm - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.