Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

How Do I Fix This Mess? I Need Your Advice Urgently - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do I Fix This Mess? I Need Your Advice Urgently (512 Views)

We All Die Here In This Mess Especially Our Political Leaders / I Need A Technician To Fix This... / "Pray For Me, My Girl Friend Got Me Into This Mess”, Man Who Killed Two Pleaded (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Fix This Mess? I Need Your Advice Urgently by Texrec: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
Good evening Friends, please I need your urgent advice and on how to manage this complicated situation.
I do supply of diesel and other products to a company here in Port Harcourt. They always paid within one or two weeks.After my mother's burial last year ,I didn't have enough cash to execute the supply they gave me because i sponsored the burial as the first son. So I borrowed some cash from a friend. That was the beginning of my wahala. The company's manager and some workers defrauded the owner that hardly lives in Nigeria. So my payment was delayed and I explained everything to my friend. That I even invested all my little savings to that supply and that I'm even finding it difficult to feed my family. Around February this year I went to Cross River state to buy chippings for someone and I spent about two days there because of truck problems. So my phone battery was down and even my wife was not able to reach me. To my greatest surprise, this my friend went to my church and I told my pastor that defrauded him.That I have even packed out of my house and switched off my phone. Meanwhile he knows my place and he didn't even bother to go and ask my wife where I went to since my number wasn't going through. When the pastor told me things he said, I couldn't believe it (infact I was shocked). I called my friend and he initially denied meeting my pastor. The pastor scheduled a meeting for us to meet and sort things out but the guy refused to show up. I have tried to sell my own share of my inheritance to pay him his money but I have not been able to see a serious buyer due to the location of the property. The problem is that this guy is calling everybody that I know and even going to Facebook to contact my friends that I defrauded him. I have asked him to give me time but he said I must come to somewhere outside port Harcourt town with my wife before he will negotiate anything with me. The company is currently not operating but the chairman has agreed to pay me soon. How do I handle this mess because this guy is ruining my reputation and it's tearing my marriage apart. If you have experienced this before, please I need your advice urgently because I'm going insane.
Re: How Do I Fix This Mess? I Need Your Advice Urgently by Zdoh(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Almighty God will see you through the best is to look for some others place to borrow money and settle him.
Re: How Do I Fix This Mess? I Need Your Advice Urgently by Texrec: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Zdoh:
Almighty God will see you through the best is to look for some others place to borrow money and settle him.
Amen, thank you

#usd4udom: Uyo Senatorial District Endorsement Rally / First Football Player To Come Out Openly As Gay. / Tips For Removing Carpet Stains With Cleaners You Already Have