Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Pay Less Tax Via Bonuslife Savings And Get A Whole Of Life Cover. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pay Less Tax Via Bonuslife Savings And Get A Whole Of Life Cover. (487 Views)

She Divorced Her Husband For Wasting Her Life Savings Of N4.5million / Wife Gifts Her Husband Her Entire Savings (pics/video) / See What I Bought With My Savings And Help From Some Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pay Less Tax Via Bonuslife Savings And Get A Whole Of Life Cover. by axamansard(f): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Have you taken out time to know how much is coughed out of your annual remuneration and paid to the government annually as TAX ?

For some individuals it is well over #600,000 annually.

Meanwhile if you have this as a life insurance cover under our BONUS LIFE COVER you gain an exemption /refund on your tax payments.

Itemized below are the other benefits of this product :

- Guaranteed chosen lifetime cover, even at maturity of policy.
-Tax exemption on your contribution.
-Tax rebate on income.
-flexible savings period.
Life insurance of minimum 5million for the stated beneficiary.

Make that phone call now to Taiwo Olayinka on 08068659732 for more information on this life cover and how it works.

Gift yourself a bonus by signing onto Axamansard bonus life.

(1) (Reply)

See How Jumia Is Milking Nigeria Dry And How You Can Join Them To Milk / My Baby Is A Year Old / My Late Dad Made A Mistake In Our Next Of Kin Name Vs The Court Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.