Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,944 members, 7,845,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Testing And Finalizing Phoenix Betting Bot Assist(stage 4) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Testing And Finalizing Phoenix Betting Bot Assist(stage 4) (1026 Views)

Differences Between Testing And Debugging In Programming Of Software Application / Xampp Server User Please Come In And Assist / Be A Software Tester- API Testing And API Test Tools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testing And Finalizing Phoenix Betting Bot Assist(stage 4) by silento(m): 11:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
if you follow my posts you know i created a betting bot last year

this program fetch the whole match of the day and give three possible prediction based on there previous data

so now , i will be posting all the matches that it predicted for the day

please after each day suggest and contribute to make it at least 95% accurate

so i will be posting random 3 (12) win 3(bts) 3(ov1.5) 3(over2.5)

lets see where we need to improve -:

DATE : 2018-04-17

bet9ja code : 6YB5DG9

NOTE : i choose those team beacuse of big odds
Re: Testing And Finalizing Phoenix Betting Bot Assist(stage 4) by silento(m): 12:11am On Apr 18, 2018
Leones vs Tolima 2X ✔
Re: Testing And Finalizing Phoenix Betting Bot Assist(stage 4) by silento(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2018
OVER 1.5 GAME -
V-Varen Nagasaki 1:2 Vissel Kobe over 1.5 ✔
Djurgaarden 2:0 Malmoe FF ✔

12 - HOME AND AWAY WIN -
Nagoya Grampus Eight 2:1 Sanfrecce Hiroshima away to win X
FK Vardar Skopje 2:3 KF Shkendija away win ✔

OVER 2.5 -
Home United FC 1:6 Albirex Niigata FC ✔
AC Horsens 2:2 FC Nordsjaelland ✔
FC Zuerich 3:0 St. Gallen ✔
Thun 2:1 Young Boys ✔

BOTH TEAM TO SCORE

Aarau 1:1 Xamax ✔
Wisla Pulawy 2:0 ROW Rybnik 1964 X
FC Hansa Lueneburg 2:2 Eintracht Norderstedt ✔
Ludogorets Razgrad 7:0 Beroe X
Re: Testing And Finalizing Phoenix Betting Bot Assist(stage 4) by silento(m): 9:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
for those of you chatting me up asking when i posted those games am revealing there result

it is obvious that you no follow us from the start when i start to they post the games

to clear your doubt if those games are real or was i posting to appear smart

here is my game i stake around 2 -3pm today : B92ERZASRATAS-610468

all over 2.5 and only one cut and one remain

remember my programmer is not automatic robot to bet for you

it just help you check teams up and increase your chance of winning a accum bet type

below is screen shot of my prediction early

Re: Testing And Finalizing Phoenix Betting Bot Assist(stage 4) by silento(m): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2018
yesterday i got a request to play sure 2.0+ odd game if i trust my programm

so well grin and i did and here is the result

although i cashout before all match finish grin

because that 500 was my last card on bet9ja and i need to play racing match over 2.5 with 400 naira to get more cash

betid:B938ERZQPEQTSR-610468

Racing Club vs Vasco da Gama - stake high on this match over 2.5 and win like mad

doubt me wait more surprises are coming

i might be a Nigerian youth but my brain is not lazy

i have finally cracked the box for over2.5 over1.5 and still loading

stay tuned

(1) (Reply)

New 1 TB External Or Internal Sata Big Harddisk For Just 15k / Reactjs VS Vuejs: Comparison Between Two Popular Frameworks / UIX Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.