Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy (3014 Views)

SEO And Adsense Friendly Auto Blogging (wordpress) / New Google Adsense Policy | Everything You Need To Know As A Publisher / Is Using Anti Adblock Against Google Adsense Policy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by ediko5(m): 12:27am On Apr 18, 2018
Hello Nairalanders,

They've been a growing numbers of blogs using Auto-blogging method by getting posts from other people's website using a plugin.

Is this method AdSense safe, have anyone been banned by AdSense for this?
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by thinkaxis(m): 12:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Yes it is against google's policy, say no to shortcuts. Only one way to success is hard and smart work.

4 Likes

Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by Sarang(f): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2018
I believe it is..
Please check out my signature
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by inoki247: 7:14am On Apr 18, 2018
u dey find free to chop moni....
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Auto blogging is wrong and adsense don't accept it.
In another news, are you a writer and wants to make extra cash from your stories?
Visit www.writerspay.com and submit your story
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by dprice(m): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2018
HaHa If E no Good For UR Head Quit

1 Like

Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by akeentech(m): 7:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Not at all
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by Nobody: 7:18am On Apr 18, 2018
you want to add plus Abi you no wan work hard...... iffa wan kill u
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:18am On Apr 18, 2018
It should be

1 Like

Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by ibietela2(m): 7:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Yes some years ago
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by jerrywill(m): 7:28am On Apr 18, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
In another news, are you a writer and wants to make extra cash from your stories?
whence come the money?
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by kayowalemi(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2018
Auto blogging is not the problem perse but direct plagiarism it create.

3 Likes

Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by Neil0072009(m): 7:42am On Apr 18, 2018
Please House is worldpress try to scam me ? They said I need to pay for 1 year before I can get a blog name? I wanted to pay one month but they are not letting me? Please anyone nice here with great idea? Should assist me out

Thanks
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:43am On Apr 18, 2018
jerrywill:
whence come the money?
Let me know if you'll like to know more
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by jetz(m): 7:44am On Apr 18, 2018
chai so guys dy do auto blogging first am hearing of it but i ain't surprise but it's better to blog about stuffs in your thoughts than copy automatically who design that plugin sef�

1 Like

Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by jerrywill(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Let me know if you'll like to know more
tell me
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by TheTakeOver: 7:57am On Apr 18, 2018
How will someone even think of auto blogging ? How will it help your SEO?
Why not hire cheap writers online.
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by somto811(m): 8:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
really? i want 2 knw mre abt writerspay
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by Kimcutie: 8:45am On Apr 18, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Have you paid me?
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by chieyine(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Neil0072009:
Please House is worldpress try to scam me ? They said I need to pay for 1 year before I can get a blog name? I wanted to pay one month but they are not letting me? Please anyone nice here with great idea? Should assist me out

Thanks
Which of the wordpress are you talking about.
Is it the one with .com or .org

Secondly, wordpress do not sell domain names but that of .com offers free hosting.
Thirdly, how will wordpress scam u angry
Do u have 30billion in the akant?

Fourthly, u pay yearly for domains but can pay monthly for hosting.
Thank you

If u need my help, u can send a pm
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by dogstyle007(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2018
interesting one
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by Neil0072009(m): 11:42am On Apr 18, 2018
Yes it’s the .com and I just create my blog but I don’t need the worldpress dot come and they said I need to pay for month to get it removed and when I tried to do that they are saying I needed to pay yearly please can I have your number if possible to ring you up?

Many thanks in advance
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by Neil0072009(m): 11:44am On Apr 18, 2018
Yes please how can I get your number maybe ring you to talk more?
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by Neil0072009(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2018
chieyine:

Which of the wordpress are you talking about.
Is it the one with .com or .org

Secondly, wordpress do not sell domain names but that of .com offers free hosting.
Thirdly, how will wordpress scam u angry
Do u have 30billion in the akant?

Fourthly, u pay yearly for domains but can pay monthly for hosting.
Thank you

If u need my help, u can send a pm

Please bro how can I get your number maybe I can ring you to talk more better?
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by willieaames: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
Auto Bloggers are stealing content and link back to the original content below the post as source.
In google terms for copying articles. You have to mention the original source for avoid the copyright penalization. I don’t think auto blogging is not good for adsense.
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by Flickzvill(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
TheTakeOver:
How will someone even think of auto blogging ? How will it help your SEO?
Why not hire cheap writers online.
were can one hire?
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by TheTakeOver: 12:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
Flickzvill:
were can one hire?

fiverr.com
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by hustla(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
willieaames:
Auto Bloggers are stealing content and link back to the original content below the post as source.
In google terms for copying articles. You have to mention the original source for avoid the copyright penalization. I don’t think auto blogging is not good for adsense.

What if you auto blog and edit some parts of the article with your thoughts? And delete some?
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by chumaster(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
nawao, it doesn't sounds cool
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by chieyine(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Neil0072009:

Please bro how can I get your number maybe I can ring you to talk more better?

I dont want contact scrappers to scrape my number
Re: Is Auto-blogging Against Adsense Policy by Neil0072009(m): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2018
chieyine:

I dont want contact scrappers to scrape my number

Okay thanks

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Running On My Wapka Site What Did You Think Webmaster / Google Adsense Is Not Working In Africa / Miss Nigeria Website Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.