Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Need A Science Writers - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I Need A Science Writers (283 Views)

Reverse Falling, A Science Fiction Adventure Novella / Short Story- Sexcapades Of A Science Student / Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Science Writers by mikoas20(m): 3:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Hello, I need someone that can explain the following in science ways:

1. The mechanism of the thermal degradation of cooking oil

2. How FTIR and HPLC can be used to test the use of cooking oil?

3. Radical Process of cooking Oil.

Please if you are competent on these topics, kindly contact at 08065871788, mikoas2020@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Interested In Winning A 15-minute Conversation With Omoni Oboli? / How To Have A Tom Brady-style Comeback In Your Career / GODMAN QUOTES 12(Questian For The Brain)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.