Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,954 members, 7,814,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Mc Tagwaye & His Twin Brother Shares Childhood Photo To Celebrate Their Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mc Tagwaye & His Twin Brother Shares Childhood Photo To Celebrate Their Birthday (4850 Views)

MC Tagwaye Weds Hauwa Uwais (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Shares Childhood Photo As She Turns 40 Today / Davido Shares Childhood Photo With His Mum And Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc Tagwaye & His Twin Brother Shares Childhood Photo To Celebrate Their Birthday by GistMore: 3:31am On Apr 18, 2018
GistMore.com

Mc Tagwaye, the comedian from Katsina State, who has been labelled president Muhammadu Buhari's doppelganger as he looks and talks like Nigeria's number one citizen -celebrated his birthday along with his identical twin brother in style .

See more photos; https://www.gistmore.com/mc-tagwaye-twin-brother-shares-childhood-photo-celebrate-birthday

Re: Mc Tagwaye & His Twin Brother Shares Childhood Photo To Celebrate Their Birthday by GistMore: 3:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Mc Tagwaye & His Twin Brother Shares Childhood Photo To Celebrate Their Birthday by prospero5(m): 4:53am On Apr 18, 2018
tagwaye- badt guy!
happy birthday!

I too like this guy.
Re: Mc Tagwaye & His Twin Brother Shares Childhood Photo To Celebrate Their Birthday by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 18, 2018
Happy Birthday to them both.

I like his style.

... It's my birthday today. I feel so good.

#AriesSquad

Re: Mc Tagwaye & His Twin Brother Shares Childhood Photo To Celebrate Their Birthday by Elnino4ladies: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2018
He is not funny
Re: Mc Tagwaye & His Twin Brother Shares Childhood Photo To Celebrate Their Birthday by GistMoreTV: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Allows Blogger To Grab Her Butt (PHOTO) / The Real Reason Mark Zuckerberg Wears The Same T-shirt Every Day / Most Expensive Piece Ever Worn In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.